• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dilemma

meteor

TMF Expert
Most responsible young men may consider carrying condoms (just in case boy scout moto "be prepared")common sense.

But some times some of the young ladies may take the view "he thinks i'am going to be up for it" "he thinks i'am cheap" " he is presuming i'am going to say yes"" is that all he is thinking about" of course some ladies carry them anyway.

What are your views

Just in case, one is always around somewhere safe, where it won't be damaged. I am assuming that the girls I date will know that we'll have sex eventually, and that they will be glad I'm thinking ahead. If they don't trust me enough and think sex is only thing I think of, well, I don't need to be in a relationship with such a person in the first place.

I'm sorry...but any girl who gets angry with a man for having a condom deserves whatever happens when the next guy she sleeps with DOES NOT bring one...

Bringing a condom does not necessarily mean that a guy expects sex...it DOES mean, however, that, regardless of great expectations in the bedroom, the gent had enough common sense to protect both parties involved should anything arise...😉

How could anyone be upset with that??? It's a sign of respect in my book...self respect, and respect for your fellow human being...oy vey...

Wearing it on a chain around your neck = bad.

Having one discreetly available and being responsible = not as bad.

Unless she's going through your wallet or something, how would she find out that you carried condoms? And if she did, it's her that's assuming your presumptuous. You could just say "I just keep them because I'd rather be safe than sorry."

Better to have something you don't need than to need something you don't have.

(Oh yes, wallets and glove compartments are bad places to store condoms)

Last edited:
I'd say wait for marriage. You shameful, shameful man.

If I was intending to have sex with anyone I might encounter and did not intend to impregnate them, I would ensure I had a condom.

A girl who would respond so shallowly to that does not sound like a person who would be nearly appealing enough to have sex with.

Maybe they ought to make condom holders.Like a secretive kind where you can bring them with you but nobody else will know you had it because it's in your secret holder.Kind of like those chips with the secret bottom or the tooth holder you got as kid.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back