• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dinner Plate Sole Tickle...

Bottomfeeter1

TMF Poster
Here's some video we made a while back when I first got into the whole dinner plate thing. She kept her reactions quiet in this, unfortunately.

Enjoy!

Bottomfeeter, I really enjoyed both of your vids! :drool

I, however, really enjoy mashed potatoes with my gravy!

And I would have licked those soles totally clean!

Thanks for the clips! I hope you make more!

excellent! can you also do some scenes with sheer nylons on her feet too?

Dang i ain't even gonna lie lol i got alil hungry watching the gravy on them feet lol and it really looked appetizing lol i would of cleaned em up

Wow, now THIS is my kinda thing here X3 I do hope you do more of these! Feet + Food = Delicious

Thanks!

Thanks for all of the replies and compliments! Here's one last little clip I overlooked.

Thanks again, EVERYONE!

good continuation
I loved the video, if you have more we thank you.
:cry

i'm not trying to be negative but i don't understand why you didnt try to lick those soles clean or why have no laughter.....i mean this was a great concept, she had absolutely unbelievably gorgeous soles and you had food on them... you should have licked those soles clean
just my 2 cents

i'm not trying to be negative but i don't understand why you didnt try to lick those soles clean or why have no laughter.....i mean this was a great concept, she had absolutely unbelievably gorgeous soles and you had food on them... you should have licked those soles clean
just my 2 cents

So... did... you... like it? :huh

Last edited:
just my 2 cents

Maybe he was not hungry for dinner. :lol

Wow -- don't know how you did this, but great!!! Feet and food just go hand in hand 🙂

loved it.....just think that it could have been so much better 🙂

Basically you're complaining about free, original content because it doesn't suit your exact personal taste, while throwing in a little hint of compliment. Kind of like a "complaintiment". Hmmm, what's that old saying? "If you want something done right..."

Basically you're complaining about free, original content because it doesn't suit your exact personal taste, while throwing in a little hint of compliment. Kind of like a "complaintiment". Hmmm, what's that old saying? "If you want something done right..."

no mate....i'm very thankful for the clip and will commend you for a brilliant work.....all i'm saying is i can't believe you didn't lick those feet clean when they were gravy soaked in front of you.....(you may have and didn't add it to the free clip but i don't know that)....i'm not complaining...not even close....but if thats what you think i won't comment on it anymore

no mate....i'm very thankful for the clip and will commend you for a brilliant work.....all i'm saying is i can't believe you didn't lick those feet clean when they were gravy soaked in front of you.....(you may have and didn't add it to the free clip but i don't know that)....i'm not complaining...not even close....but if thats what you think i won't comment on it anymore

I guess I didn't understand the context. To me it seemed like you were giving me crap.

All I have are free clips and pics, I've never charged anyone for anything I've made. And they may not be as good as some of the other videos out there, but there is a lot of work, time and money that goes into what I do. The conditions I was working under at the time weren't the greatest, it was very cramped and we couldn't make a lot of noise. I wasn't sure if I should even post the videos, but I thought it'd be fun to share my progress. There will be more to come, and I intend on making them better each time around.

Don't stop commenting. I think I just needed to get to know you.

And for the record, I did lick them clean. 😉

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back