• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discord writers group

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
Are you someone who writes tickling stories? Or do you love tickling stories?

Well, I have just created a discord group for such a person. This group is made to discuss the love of tickling stories, or just stories in general. It is for TMF people and I won’t be posting advertisements elsewhere, but feel free to invite others. It is not limited to tickling stories, but I encourage writers and those who love tickling stories to join.

This group was created out of my urge to help connect the writers of TMF in hopes that we can help each other become better. To find what works in a story and what does not. To be a place where fans of stories can share what they loved, and they what did not like to help us writers created better stories.

This is NOT for people to advertise trying to find a play partner or anything. You can talk about a story you are writing, have written, or anything like that. But it is about the stories.

Please let me know if you think a Kik group would be better, I’m debating on making one there as well.

https://discord.gg/hVNNycCmJH

Last edited:
You should put a new invitation with the validation time to be more than a day, thanks

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back