• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disgaea Update!

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Here is Etna from the RPG Disgaea, colored with my prismacolor markers. I've never played the game, and this is my first time drawing her. But I must say I am really pleased with how this one came out, both the lineart and the coloring. Etna's color scheme is very vibrant, and so allowed me to make use of several different colors in my prismacolor line. I particular liked the colors involved and that made drawing her even more fun. ^^

I call this one "Sure, whatever!", as that is what Etna is saying as she makes a hand gesture, which I felt was playful and feminine enough to get the point acrossed.

Enjoy. ^___^

Etna & Disgaea © Atlus Games

Artwork © Damien Jones

Attachments

• Sure, whatever!.jpg
    Sure, whatever!.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 90
I also forgot to mention that I wanted to ask if anyone knows of this game is still available for purchase. I can't find it anywhere, not even a used one. While I would prefer a new, unopened one, I know the chances are slim, so even a used copy would do.

Before I consider buying it however, I'm going to rent it. A friend told me its worth my time. And the character designs are so lively and cute I couldn't resist.

Very nice! I love the colors, but then again, I've always loved Etna's design, and I think you captured it well, that I do. :happy:

Finding a copy of that game will prove to be a difficult as they only made a limited amount in America. Etna, however makes an appearance in a newer ps2 game called "the phantom brave." I felt both were really good and were worth playing.

@ HDS- Thanks alot. Although the original looks much better. Scanners tend to not pick up every single hue and detail, and then when you resize it, you lose a bit more. I'm just glad it didn't effect the picture in a even a small way however. Most of the original detail is still there.

@ Magnus- Yeah, I figured that.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back