• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dishonor Among Thieves (FF/F)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
For Quintonquill

I like Ellehaha! She looks so unusual, probably the most unique girl at least in this fetish's fan base. I love her noble nature, she's like a celibate Wonder Woman... except ya know, a nomadic crow-woman.

Foxy femme Roh and serpentine siren Kiihra, the thief empress and the rogue thief respectively, have come to see that Ellehaha's heroics are really hampering their businesses. You can only be placed in the town stocks so many times before you have to rethink the pecking order.

In exchange for choice selection from her most luxurious chambers, Roh has hired her new colleague Kiihra to assist her in capturing Ellehaha so that the two may "negotiate" a new understanding between the three of them. The bright-shining bird will have no choice, for all of Haa knows that the absolute entirety of her feet are on a plane of ticklishness seldom known by any creature. Roh chose wisely in her partnership, as Kiihra's tongue is one of the most notorious weapons in the world, brought to life by her infatuation with slithering its impressive length between the toes of her prisoners.

Will Z'nth be able to hear her cackling caws and rescue her in time?

I hope not, fuck. 8D Enjoy!

Attachments

• EllehahaCaptured.jpg
    EllehahaCaptured.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,286
A triumph of anthropomorphized non-human aspect! These might well be the Egyptian gods at play! The picture composition, as ever with your work, is finely balanced; the linework, needle-crisp; the color beautifully nuanced, the setting mustily atmospheric. Reptile or avian-headed participants don't generally appeal to me, but your treatment of them rivets my attention and fires up the ardor! Hurrah for animal inclusiveness!

A triumph of anthropomorphized non-human aspect! These might well be the Egyptian gods at play! The picture composition, as ever with your work, is finely balanced; the linework, needle-crisp; the color beautifully nuanced, the setting mustily atmospheric. Reptile or avian-headed participants don't generally appeal to me, but your treatment of them rivets my attention and fires up the ardor! Hurrah for animal inclusiveness!

Holy shit. O _ O .... That may be the single most badass compliment I've ever received. I feel as though I've just been given the tickle world's equivalent of an Emmy.
It is my longstanding mission and greatest triumph when I can take something not human and can make the otherwise uninterested see something that grays the lines they knew, for the better! Very happy to hear that you find QQ's fauna femmes to be fair and favorable to your fetishistic fascinations! Thank you, good sir!

Well done man. Glad to see you back in action. Your anthro work is unmatched.

I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE

Thank ya kindly, boss!

Absolutely beautiful work done! I really, really love their poses, the composition, and the colouring. The textures of the salvia are nice, too. 😀

Absolutely beautiful work done! I really, really love their poses, the composition, and the colouring. The textures of the salvia are nice, too. 😀

Thank you very much! I'm delighted to see that everyone likes that viscous flow of drool dripping along her feet!

Cause birds are just better. This is plain fact :V

Bird-man, Im told you may have a large cache of my various OOOOLD drawings. C'est true???

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back