• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disney girls tickled

Qeust24

TMF Expert
This is a story Where Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato are tickled by Miley Cyrus please tell me what you think
And this is my first story so keep that in mind

Taylor Swift agreed to meet Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato at the bar that night for a girls night out. It had been so long they couldn't wait. Taylor was admiring herself before heading out, she wore a black short dress just down to her thighs, with the back showing and most of her sides and tummy, the cloth from the top to her waist came into an hour glass shape over her cute innie bellybutton. It was a little more revealing than she usually dawned but she decided to give it a shot, it was just a few drinks and some dancing with friends. She had her blond hair back in a ponytail and smirked one last time in the mirror before grabbing her purse and heading out.
She saw Selena first; she had her black hair cut shorter and was wavy and bobbed at about shoulder length. She too was in a black dress, low cut with some blue sequence on the top, two diamond shaped cuts in the sides revealed her hips. She smiled and waved as she saw Taylor and as she approached the table she saw Demi.
Demi wore a dark purple two piece the top was a shoulder strap that had fringes dangling from the hems, it left her left shoulder bare and you could see her midriff behind the fringes, and the bottom was the same dark purple stoping thigh high with fringes around her knees. Her hair was black again, strait and swept to the right the bottom just past her shoulders curled slightly up.
They hugged and did their cheek kisses as they awaited their drinks, guys walking by all stopped to stair at the three beauties. Few even stumbled and ran into each other, and they'd laugh and giggle as they saw this. The three danced with each other had a few drinks and began gossip. "Miley's hair right now" started Taylor sitting in between the two girls.
"Ridiculous!" said Demi, to the left of Taylor, "it's so short and looks not good!"
"I know right?!" Selena chirped in.
"But Demi you've had some crazy ones too lately" said Taylor giving her friends side a quick squeeze. Demi jumped and brushed her hand away.
"Don't I'm so ticklish" she said giggling.
"Oh so is Taylor watch," said Selena squeezing the blondes exposed side. Taylor almost fell out of her chair laughing.
"Nohohoho" she said scooting away but Demi was ready on the other side to spider tickle her hip pocket.
"Tickle, tickle" she said in Taylor's ear, the teasing only made it worse, she quickly grabbed both girls’ hands to stop the torture. They all giggled and laughed and right as they all were saying truce Taylor gave Selena's exposed hip a squeeze. She giggled laughed and jumped over a bit grabbing Taylor's hand.
"Truce, truce" the young singer giggled. Then they continued to laugh.
Little did they know at the table behind them, Miley Cyrus was listening in, and not only did she hear the comments about her hair, she also saw all three girls weakness', they gave her what she needed for her revenge.
Taylor awoke in the dimly lit room, her head still spinning. “wha..?” she started confused as her eyes adjusted to look around. She gasped as she realized she was no longer wearing her dress, but was in just her bra and panties. She tried to move her arms but soon saw the soft cufflinks around her wrists, similar ones were attached to her ankles, as she was laid on some form of table.
“AHH!” squeaked Selena as she woke in the same position to Taylors left, “where’s my dress?!”
“uhhhh” Demi stirred just waking from Selena’s comment and seeing herself in the same position to Taylors right, “What the… guys… what’s going on?”
They exchanged horrified looks of confusion and continued to examine the room.
“Last thing I remember was those drinks from that “admirer” at the bar” said Taylor.
“Oh no, do you think we were drugged??” asked the worried Selena.
“Yes but your admirer wasn’t really at the bar” said Miley Cyrus from a dark corner of the room. As she stepped into the dim lighting the girls could see the singer, her short hair still looked funny as she wore a Mickey Mouse crop top and black yoga pants.
“Miley?” Demi said confused, “what the hell are you doing.”
Miley smirked and walked over to Demi’s table standing next to her side, “Well I was at the club and I thought I heard you guys so I was gunna say hi, but then I heard the most interesting comment about my hair.” As she spoke she ran the fingers of her right hand up Demi’s side, she began to giggle, “I was thinking I would tell you off when I saw an even better way to get back at you.” With that Miley straddled Demi and spider tickled both her sides at the same time.
“BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Burst out Demi, “YOHOHOHOHUU BITCH” she screamed as she laughed. Miley squeezed, goosed and poked all up and down Demi’s sides, from her hip bones to her bra line then back down, as Demi laughed and bucked uncontrollably.
Taylor and Selena were both in a frozen panic. They knew that they were both deathly ticklish, and Miley now knew it. They looked at each other as if waiting for the other to react, but the howling laughter coming from Demi made them both nervous.
Mileys fingers continued to squeeze and pinch Demi’s sides, then moved to her tummy to play with her bellybutton. “Ooooo what if we have some fun here?” she said.
“Whahahahat what dohoho you… nohoho… don’t!” giggled Demi as she saw Miley leaning forward, just before she raspberried her naval. “BAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed and bucked and struggled all she could, pulling hard at her restraints as she laughed hysterically.
Selena stayed silent trying to get out of her restraints but Taylor couldn’t take it anymore. “Miley just stop and let us all go were sorry we made fun of you. Ok?”
Miley stopped after another raspberry on Demi’s tummy and popped off her table. Demi still a giggly mess as she tried to catch her breath, “Oh Taylor, I should let you go shouldn’t I? But how fair would that be to Demi over her, you haven’t had your turn.” said Miley as she edged toward Taylors table.
“Wait, what… no Miley c’mon, don’t let’s just let everyone go, and no one will press charges, just don’t do this” she said. Taylor had started to freak out, she tugged at her restraints. She knew in just her underwear every ticklish part of her midsection was exposed and fair game.
Miley reached Taylor’s table and clicked her tongue, “now, now Taylor, I believe it was you who said something about my hair too,” Miley reached under the table and pulled out her wig from her show Hannah Montana, “that’s not ok I like my hair don’t you” as she said this she ran the wig across Taylors exposed tummy and Taylor began to giggle and shift her body. “See look at that smile, you do like it.” Miley mocked as she teasingly stroked the wig all over Taylor’s ticklish midriff. Taylors giggling continued.
“Stop hehehehe Miley nohohoho stopeheheheh” she giggled and squirmed.
“Oh? Stop with the hair? Ok if you say so” and with that she dropped the wig and dug her fingers into Taylors sides just above her hip bones.
“AHHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOH MILEHEHEHEHEY!!” shrieked Taylor as Mileys finger tickled her most sensitive spot. She tried to defend her exposed sides but the restraints were too strong.
“Oh but you don’t like my hair so you get everything else” she continued to tickle up and down Taylors sides and then leaned down to give her a raspberry at the same time.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” screamed Taylor, “TICKLES IT TICKLES HAHAHAH TOHOOHOOO MUCH HEHEHE” she went ballistic, her hair bounced back and forth as her head shook and she bucked trying to knock Miley off. Miley’s smile widened, she loved this, and she hadn’t expected to be having so much fun. She looked at Taylor’s cute innie bellybutton, and got a spark of an idea. She raspberried her naval but this time instead of pulling away, she stuck her tongue into Taylors bellybutton and swirled it around, while still squeezing up and down her sides with her fingers. “STOP STOP STOP EWEHEHEHEHEHEHE” laughed Taylor both disgusted at having the tongue in her naval, but horrified at how much it tickled. She remembered a few tickle fights with friends when she was growing up and they all tickled her midriff but never directly in her bellybutton. Miley used her tongue to spell out her name in Taylor’s bellybutton, blowing a raspberry every two letters, which made Taylor scream, buck, and curse. “FUHUHUHUHUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOHOHOHOHOHO AAHAHAHAHAHAH!”
Selena watched in terror, and Demi at this point was recovered but the drug and the tickling made her weak. They could both see she had made things worse for Taylor than she did for Demi which worried Selena at what would happen when she got to her. Taylor was now a sweat covered giggly mess, as Miley squeezed her hips and had stopped with the raspberries and tongue play.
“Tickle, tickle Taylor, what do you think of my hair?” mocked Miley then she glanced over to see Selena staring. “Oh I had almost forgotten about you.” She gave Taylor one last raspberry before jumping off and walking to Selena’s table.
Selena regretted looking at Miley as soon as she spoke, and she was trying furiously to free herself of the restraints. “Oh poor Selena, don’t struggle, you won’t get free,” Miley teased as she approached the table with wiggling fingers.
“Miley no please, c’mon you don’t have to do this anymore, I didn’t even joke about your hair.” Selena rambled on as she tugged her restraints and tried to push her body away from the oncoming torturer. She knew that Miley’s practice with the other two girls was only making her more creative for when she got to Selena. Miley got to her third victims table and reached for the box underneath.
“Selena what should we do for you, I have been having so much fun with Demi and Taylor, I think it’s only fair you get just as much fun.” Selena trembled at these words and wriggled her wrists trying to get free then she heard a sound that sent a chill down her spine. The terrifying sound followed quickly by the feeling of the electric tooth brush in Selena’s under arms.
“AAAHHHHH AHHAAHAHA EHEHEHEHEHEHE STOPEHEHEHEHEHE” screamed Selena as the electric tooth brush dug into her smooth hollow armpit. She squirmed away from it and managed to put half an inch between her and the tooth brush, still giggling. Miley straddled Selena turning off the torturous tooth brush. She smirked at the look in her new ticklee.
“Oh you avoided one good for you,” then Miley turned it back on and brought it toward Selena’s underarms again, she pulled to the side trying to avoid it hitting her, but as she leaned away she heard another brush turn on.
“NO AH EHEHEH AHAHAHA EHEH AHAHAAAH” Miley deviously had used a second brush to go on the other side to catch Selena as she pulled from side to side. To add to the enjoyment she pushed both brushes at the same time into Selena’s hollows, and she bucked squirmed, shifted and laughed, pulling her restraints trying to lower her arms “AHAHAHAHAH AAAAHHHEHEHEHEEHHEHEAHEH”
“Oh how ticklish you are,” Miley said as she gave Selena a momentary break and looked at her cute exposed belly. “You know Disney should have had our shows combine, we could have had a tickle fight,” as the last two words were said Miley dug her fingers into Selena’s hip pockets. Selena laughed and wriggled under Miley, shaking her head back and forth, her dark hair scattering in her face. “They could have even had an episode where someone cast a tickle spell on you” Miley then tickled up Selena’s sides to her bra line and back down. Selena was laughing so hard she couldn’t respond, her movements went to shifting from side to side and rocking her head, but she gave up tugging at the restraints. “You know Taylor had quite the ticklish bellybutton, look at yours, it’s so cute. I wonder,” with that Miley put the electric toothbrush in Selena’s innie and turned it on.
“AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH STOHOHOHOHPEHEHEHEHE” just when Selena thought she couldn’t move, her whole body went into a spasm, she wriggled and writhed trying like a madwomen to get the toothbrush out of her naval. Miley just held it in for another few minutes before stopping.
“I had more fun doing this myself.” Miley leaned down, blew a huge raspberry on Selena’s abs while squeezing, poking, spidering, from her waist line, up her hip pockets, and her sides, to her ribs and back down. Selena went into silent laughter, she became petrified from the tickling she couldn’t move, she could only sit there and take the torture.
Miley rotated between the three girls trying different tactics and games for a few hours until they all passed out. She then had a driver come in clean them up and put them into their dresses from earlier and take them home.
They would hopefully chalk the experience up to a dream, because Miley herself was even more ticklish and she couldn’t imagine what the revenge would do to her.

Dude that was AMAZING! really what a masterpiece they need revenge PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

It was good... I totally agree about Miley and Demi's hair. I absolutely hate Miley's, but I've never really liked her though, acting, singing, or even how she looks. 😛... But Demi needs to fix her hair... I love her. But it's better now than before. On the last season of X-Factor it was blue. I hated that... now she was doing purple which makes sense because it was for the Neon Lights Tour, but still... But I still love her and she's still beautiful and i'd love to get my hands on her... but that's enough about that.

My problem with the story is that Taylor Swift isn't a Disney girl... and I don't think they'd even know each other.... Demi and Selena would because they used to be best friends... but I dunno that I liked that Taylor Swift was in it, but that's just mean. I also think Miley could have eased into the tickling instead of attacking right away...

It was good... I totally agree about Miley and Demi's hair. I absolutely hate Miley's, but I've never really liked her though, acting, singing, or even how she looks. 😛... But Demi needs to fix her hair... I love her. But it's better now than before. On the last season of X-Factor it was blue. I hated that... now she was doing purple which makes sense because it was for the Neon Lights Tour, but still... But I still love her and she's still beautiful and i'd love to get my hands on her... but that's enough about that.

My problem with the story is that Taylor Swift isn't a Disney girl... and I don't think they'd even know each other.... Demi and Selena would because they used to be best friends... but I dunno that I liked that Taylor Swift was in it, but that's just mean. I also think Miley could have eased into the tickling instead of attacking right away...

Appreciate the feedback! Idk my sister mentioned Taylor was friends with Selena and Demi one time I threw her in to add to the fun, as for the jumping right in I'll work on that in part two

Im EXTREMELY Happy to hear your doing a Part 2! i believe that the "new" Miley Cyrus REALLY diserves to be punished! if by any chance have some time, could you maybe contribute to this story or at least let people know about it: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1959718-Tickling-bad-girl-Miley-Cyrus This Story was not made by me, but i have contributed to it and i love the concept, but for some reason it is not really popular on the website! Thank You VERY much, i really do love this story and all your work! ps on Writing.com im "the man of mystery" if you ever wanna check out some of my tickle stories! once again THANK YOU!

Im EXTREMELY Happy to hear your doing a Part 2! i believe that the "new" Miley Cyrus REALLY diserves to be punished! if by any chance have some time, could you maybe contribute to this story or at least let people know about it: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1959718-Tickling-bad-girl-Miley-Cyrus This Story was not made by me, but i have contributed to it and i love the concept, but for some reason it is not really popular on the website! Thank You VERY much, i really do love this story and all your work! ps on Writing.com im "the man of mystery" if you ever wanna check out some of my tickle stories! once again THANK YOU!

Why thank you I appreciate your commentary!! And that story looked neat when I clicked in the link (but I've never done one before and I don't know how it works) pm me with further instruction!'
And thanks again for the compliments!! I hope youll enjoy part 2!!

Hey there, hows part 2 coming along?

Part 2 will be up this week, sorry I started another story and realized I hadn't finished part 2 on this one but my two new ones (part 2, and Mary the Merciless' merciless punishment) will be up by Friday

Thanks for the intrigue and support !!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back