• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disney's Tangled: Rapunzel is Always Barefoot

toetallytman1

Has anyone else noticed that the Rapunzel character in the new Disney animated film "Tangled" doesn't wear shoes. As a foot guy this really caught my attention. Most mainstream artists seem to suck at making feet look cute on animated characters, but this girl's toes and feet seem so playful. There is something about her I like. It makes you wonder how many kids out there will have their fetishes re-enforced by watching this flick. She also seems to be into bondage a bit judging from some of these pics.

Here is the trailer...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip_0CFKTO9E&feature=player_embedded

Has anyone else noticed that the Rapunzel character in the new Disney animated film "Tangled" doesn't wear shoes. As a foot guy this really caught my attention. Most mainstream artists seem to suck at making feet look cute on animated characters, but this girl's toes and feet seem so playful. There is something about her I like. It makes you wonder how many kids out there will have their fetishes re-enforced by watching this flick. She also seems to be into bondage a bit judging from some of these pics.

Here is the trailer...

From a total non-fetish point of view (as far as I can give that, and yes I think I can) - it's about time that a real animation artist finally manages to draw feet well. It is very true that they are often neglected. Possibly because in an entire film there is usually only 1 or 2 scenes where the feet are not in shoes or something so that you can actually see them. So it may not be worth to them to spend the time to develop them, especially in case of CGI. But cartoon feet are often lacking too. They look remotely like feet and that's about it. Perhaps this may be because the artist just doesn't pay enough/much attention to feet in the first place and finds it a bother to draw something 'so complex' that usually gets past them without any thought. "Hey, I have to draw a foot in these frames but ... what do they actually look like?" Nice to see that someone did put in the detail here because people like you and me DO think it is an important part of the body that should be drawn well. Not to turn us on, but it would be like drawing crappy heads over almost perfect bodies... it doesn't make much sense.

Okay, it was seriously disturbing to see this thread after taking my niece to see this yesterday. XD

Okay, it was seriously disturbing to see this thread after taking my niece to see this yesterday. XD

Oh, this is tame compared to some of the Rule #34 imagery already floating around out there. :38:

Whoah what fantastically detailed feet. Also thats one helluva horse!

Oh, this is tame compared to some of the Rule #34 imagery already floating around out there. :38:

Very true. *cough*preschooltvshows*cough*

That said, I am amazed at how absolutely adorable and beautiful Rapunzel looks, for a CG character. What can I say, I'm a sucker for female cuteness. The fact that she's barefoot makes it all the better! I haven't seen the movie yet, but I can only assume that it's at least heartwarming, and that would be welcome relief in a world full of bad news.

From a total non-fetish point of view (as far as I can give that, and yes I think I can) - it's about time that a real animation artist finally manages to draw feet well. It is very true that they are often neglected. Possibly because in an entire film there is usually only 1 or 2 scenes where the feet are not in shoes or something so that you can actually see them. So it may not be worth to them to spend the time to develop them, especially in case of CGI. But cartoon feet are often lacking too. They look remotely like feet and that's about it. Perhaps this may be because the artist just doesn't pay enough/much attention to feet in the first place and finds it a bother to draw something 'so complex' that usually gets past them without any thought. "Hey, I have to draw a foot in these frames but ... what do they actually look like?" Nice to see that someone did put in the detail here because people like you and me DO think it is an important part of the body that should be drawn well. Not to turn us on, but it would be like drawing crappy heads over almost perfect bodies... it doesn't make much sense.

Man, for someone that does not have a foot fetish, you sure do notice a lot about feet lol. I totally agree. I see poorly rendered and drawn feet all of the time. Disney seems to do the best job (consider the scene where Tarzan tickles Jane's foot and how well her foot was done), but most artists seem to get lazy. Considering that the foot has more bones in it than any other part of the body and can move in very complex ways, you'd think more time would be taken when drawing them. One example that really stands out is the DOA girls. So much work seemed to go into the modeling of these characters to make them look sexy, yet they have "cankles" and the feet are so blah (see example)...

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be disturbing. I just wanted to give these artists credit for doing such a great job on this character, feet and all. I just think she's cute. Having a life long foot fascination (I remember being interested in feet and tickling as early as 2nd grade), I feel like I have enough "foot" knowledge to share what I think are great looking feet in a character. I hope I wasn't out of line.

Oh, and I hope your niece enjoyed the show 🙂

Man, for someone that does not have a foot fetish, you sure do notice a lot about feet lol.

I'm sorry you misread me, but yes I do have a special liking to feet (the first sentence should have hopefully indicated that). I just meant to give a common point of view rather than one driven by hormones and desires. Talking about feet I do not always HAVE to go that way! 😉 Sorry if that confused you.

OK...I'll admit it...

Here is the trailer...

I found the trailer quite charming...but...the reason I wanted to see this was Rapunzel's GORGEOUSLY CUTE feet! I was not disappointed...except...no tickling... 🙁 But the shots of her feet were breathtakingly beautiful. There are many MANY shots of her feet in different poses (including the "classic" pose a couple of times)...and quite a few closeups. This is a definitely a foot lover's dream. The movie was actually quite good...I saw it in 2D. I'm gonna have to "pony" up the extra $$ to watch it again in 3D.

Disney's last few movies in the last few years with their female "Princesses" have been made with them barefoot...check "Tarzan", "Hunchback of Notre Dame", "Pocahontas", "Mulan", "The Little Mermaid", etc. This is NO accident, my dear friends. SOMEONE employed within the studio...maybe MORE than one person...is responsible for making sure these lovelies are barefoot. I, for one, am not complaining! 😉

Disney's last few movies in the last few years with their female "Princesses" have been made with them barefoot...check "Tarzan", "Hunchback of Notre Dame", "Pocahontas", "Mulan", "The Little Mermaid", etc. This is NO accident, my dear friends. SOMEONE employed within the studio...maybe MORE than one person...is responsible for making sure these lovelies are barefoot.

I'm sorry to disagree with you, but I think that's just wishful thinking on your part. Being barefoot simply makes sense for most of these characters. I seriously doubt there's some kind of barefoot conspiracy at Disney, no matter how nice the idea might be.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back