• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disturbed's Inside the Fire..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
there are three video versions of this song..one rather disturbing..no pun intended..the lead singer begins by talking about someone close to him in his past committing suicide..an old girlfriend i believe...then the video shows a girl hang herself...the premise i think of this video and song is to show what happens to someone when they commit suicide..he is suggesting that they go to hell...what do you think..the thing about suicide is this..the person deciding to end their life must already be in a sort of hell to begin with..also there are those who committed suicide who were terminally ill and ended their life before it became unbearably painful etc..

religion will tell you that suicide is a sin..that we cannot end our life..that it's not our right to do that..that God gave us this gift of life, and only He can decide when this life ends..what do you think..

i'm going to post a link to this video..it's rather disturbing..the girl definitely looks dead...and there is fake blood etc...

http://www.x1063.com/cc-common/ondemand/player.html?program=vod&track_id=18957

According to guitarist Dan Donegan, "It's about a girl vocalist David Draiman was in a relationship with. She's committed suicide, and he just has the voice of the devil over his shoulder trying to provoke him to take his own life to join her again, because the only chance for him to be with her again is if he takes his life. We're not condoning suicide off of this, it's just more of the temptation to join a girlfriend that was very confused and messed up and wanted out."

Well, I think suicide is the coward's way out of problems most of the time. Instead of facing their problems, they run away from them all the time, and when they seem overwhelming, they end their life.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back