• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dixiee - I Tickled Her Socks Off!

Bondo

TMF Master
First and foremost, I have encountered the most awesome tickling participant in the world!

Meet my ticklish friend Dixiee. Not only does she enjoy being tickled, but she also enjoys being bound to do so. On top of that, her reactions are priceless! Can you believe it?! A "ticklee" who likes being tied and tickled, AND is very ticklish!...the perfect combination!

So this clip involves me tickling Dixiee's socked feet for a few minutes. Then I pull off her socks to get her VERY soft and smooth bare feet fir the rest of the clip. I use my fingers and an inkless pen to get her laughing and howling.

Sample Clip - 56 sec
Full Length Clip - 11 minutes

Attachments

• dixiee001a.jpg
    dixiee001a.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 343
  • dixiee001b.jpg
    dixiee001b.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 270
  • dixiee001c.jpg
    dixiee001c.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 265
  • dixiee001d.jpg
    dixiee001d.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 411
congrats on your first full-fledged tickling clip. I wish we got to see her face. A lovely clip, and a very ticklish lee you've found. She'll have the entire forum whistling Dixxie in no time XD (I apologize in advance for the pun)

/off

But really, it would be nice to see her face, along with the rest of her 😛

That was great!!!! Love to see more of her in different positions. Great work!!

Bondo, great clip and a marvelous ticklee. I am looking forward to seeing more from and of Dixiee in the very near future.

Thanks!!

Thanks!

Thanks guys!

More clips of Dixiee will be coming soon. More positions, more rope, more body parts tickled. Showing her face will be up to her comfort level.

*thumbs up*

Feathers .. we need some feather action. I love the clip .. very authentic which is rare lately!

Kudos my man!

I really love this one too. The sock tickling part is, of course, my favorite, but I liked the whole thing🙂

The full body tockling clip is coming soon! More of Dixiee's great reactions on this one.

Any other requests with Dixiee? I'll try out some feather action. How about nylons? Mummification? Other preferences?

all of the above! And anything else you can think of ^___^

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back