• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do Family, Friends, Co-Workers know you're into BDSM?

Eastmumnatrix

I was wondering if anyone close to you knows that you are into bdsm? How did they find out? Do you share your experiences with them?

Once upon a time I was at a convention with a female business associate who happens to be vanilla in nature. Somehow the topic of handcuffs with sex came up and she asked me if I ever did that? Then I shared with her my life as a domme. I told her about a few of my subs who are into it. We then talked and joked about some of the stories I shared.

Kindly feel free to share yours.

I am sub for the most part and no family or friends no about my kinks. I like it that way to be honest, I am comfortable being a male lee/sub

Those friends that I have made in the BDSM community obviously know. I have talked about it one vanilla friend who is open to hearing about it but too timid in real life to fulfill some of his own kinky fantasies.
A breakthrough came when I told my brother and sister-in-law about some of my kinky activities. The opening to the conversation came when they were both reading "50 Shades of Grey" and asked if I had read it. My response was that I had, and that the book seriously misrepresented BDSM. In any case, it is much better not to have to lie to my brother about what I'm doing on a trip or for a weekend.

Two of my friends (one male, one female) know I'm into tickling. I wouldn't tell my other friends. They're the two friends that I knew would be open-minded and non-judgemental about it. They found out because I told them, and I do tell them about my experiences. The female friend (who's not into tickling herself) was the one who convinced me I should embrace it to go to Fetish House to tickle a mistress a couple of years ago.

No family knows. And they will never know. None of my non-kink friends know. But I have a lot of friends I’ve made specifically from the TMF.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back