• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do foot fetishes get badder with age??

shyguy10

TMF Novice
do foot fetishes get worse with age??

ok so yes most people up here...well if they read my last thread they know that i have had a foot fetish since i was in kindergarten. i have had plenty of ladies feet in my lap. but lately i have began to notice that my foot fetish is getting bad...i mean in a good way. in high school i was just content with tickling and massaging. i could do that all day, but now if a girl allows me to suck her toes and smell i go crazy. about 5 minutes ago a friend of mine who has let me massagedher feet on different occassions for the past 3 years just left. now she is about 5'11, shoudler length brown hair...pretty eyes...big butt...as with my last thread she is white also so thus she has some extremely high arches..pretty long toes...tons of wrinkles. yeah you get the picture. anyways we were chatting on my futon (yes the futon are the chit!!) i started massaging her feet. she was laying on her stomach. i was laying at the other end of the futon by her feet. i told her to lay her head down and enjoy the massage. as soon as i saw her two high arches soles inches from my face i went crazy. not only was i massaging the chit out of feet. i was licking her toes to death and what was really turing me on while doing those to things was burying my face in her arches and smelling them and her toes. i must say i was in heaven. i laid on her legs...tickled her btw her toes till she kicked me off. after that i went back to smelling and licking/massaging. this only went on 15 minutes bc she had to get to a meeting. but i was wondering....

guys help me!! am i the only guy who's foot fetish has gotten worse with age?? i mean she may be coming back tonight...if she does i think i am gonna lose it and have my way with her feet till the sun comes up..

someone...help!!

Last edited:
I think it's just we push the limits of are fetish as we get older and more comfortable with it. I used to get great pleasure out of just holding a girls feet while I'm having sex with her. Then I'd have to lick, nibble and suck on them while having sex with her. Now I have to have sex WITH her feet before having sex with her. LOL
I fear soon I'll have to tickle them silly before I can have sex with women and as we all know unfortuately most women arn't into that!!

I'm not really into feet, but I am a jerk and want to insert two cents into a machine that requires two quarters to play

The feet thing, I don't quite understand it myself, I'm sure if given some opportunity I'd do something

To be honest, chasing for empathy is a really bad method for diffusing self-consciousness

A counterstatement is that it's a great way to get to know other people and start communities and such based on whatever you guys have in common of liking, and that's fun since you can't do one thing together with another guy who doesn't like what you do and vice versa

However, I dislike super empathy-based communities for the mere fact that it diffuses responsibility of the self and disperses it among everybody else, so it's no longer a responsibility but a group hug that says (in an extreme fashion, albeit) "That's okay, we all killed our mothers too" (ref. Rachel's livejournal) and thus creates a non-thinking mentality where everything is supposed to be a perfect world for them and those who refute get the boot because of nazi fascism or something

But I am pretty sure there are people like you out there, and if that matters to you, great

But please

Think of the kittens

I wouldn't say my foot fetish or just the foot fetish in any way gets worse with age, but it evolves with age. I remember when I was younger I would just want to see a foot and that would work just fine with me and that goal was set low because my school banned open toe shoes or flip flops because of "safety reasons". Finally in high school they told girls the truth "it will turn guys on." Some of them didn't believe it, but in my junior year chemistry class we had a discussion and informed everyone (who didn't already know) that 1/3 of the population has a foot fetish in some way or form. I learned that fact from not only having a foot fetish, but thanks to the discovery channel at 3am during the summer in 2001 😛. But back to the subject...
When my girlfriend and I first started dating, she found it strange that I kept asking her to take her shoes off during the first date (we were at my house). She kept saying "no, I'm fine..thanks." After I think a week or so, I told her about my foot fetish and she accepted it. Needless to say we experiment. She doesn't like having her toes sucked which is fine by me, but she does allow me to tickle her and smell and kiss them so I am content. She has even made a few movies for me with her webcam (I would share them, but I told her they were for my eyes only and my word is my bond - plus if she found out BAD things would happen....

Anywho, as to your question - the foot fetish is an evolving fetish and one should be willing to just let it roam and go with it. Go forth and let the sole baring begin.

Hmm...I wonder if grammer gets badder with age too... 😀

I'm just messing with ya man.

Ok, so I'm only 25...which makes me ill equipped to intelligently answer this question...and yet I speak anyway... :weird:
If anything, mine had diminished a bit from when I was a teenager. It's still there, but feet in and of themselves do not arouse me anymore...unless I find out that they are ticklish (and then of course I can't sit down for a minute or two 😀 ). I guess it just depends on the nature of the fetish (total cop-out).

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back