• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do I stink? AKA Death to threads!

sexygamedesigns1

3rd Level Red Feather
I noted that some threads I contribute to just seem to die thereafter.

Do I stink?

R

You stink, too. In fact there seems to be an odor everywhere I go here.

Wait... maybe it's me.

Maybe you contribute to older threads, which are not interesting any more for the majority, don't know..
Heh it has happensed to me, i posted a cheerleader clip in vidclip corner and got zero replies, many views though. But i suppose that happens when you give just the megaupload link, instead of actually uploading the file to the forum.

Happens to all of us. Heck, I tried starting a ticklefight thread #2 when I first got here :blush

~K

::tosses nerrad a pine-tree shaped car freshener:::

Yeah, it's you....

Last edited:
On tickling art there's an all over tickling thread. I got very excited and posted a bunch of stuff. I envisioned that the thread would run like the scenes of desperation one, but after my posts its just sat there.

My name is DEATH TO THREADS

R

On tickling art there's an all over tickling thread. I got very excited and posted a bunch of stuff. I envisioned that the thread would run like the scenes of desperation one, but after my posts its just sat there.

R

lol you silly...it's not you...the theater seems slow lately...
however if you want to blame yourself well then....

it's hang draw and quarter time..to the gallows, theater!!! hehe

To those who feel they may be thread-death: Try to think of it this way - Maybe your post was so thorough and defining that it really was like the "last word" on the topic, as far as others were concerned, and nobody has anything to top it. 🙂

R

NO!

You see, aside from all the patience every illustrators/animators/artists have... plus the sweat and tears just to offer something good to the community, with or without the loving feed backs... the fate of every thread is to die. 😉

Okay, just specifically for the Art Section... I made peace with the truth that even if I use my blood as "ink," the only thing that currently took off successfully from among my threads is "Immortal Thread" at the Silly Stuff Forum.

Take it easy. You're cool. 😉

*Intercom comes on*

R--

Your pics are win.

That is all.

*Intercom shuts off* :lol:
~K

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back