• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do legs and feet look sexier covered in nylon (from a nontickling perspective)

Are legs sexier looking covered in nylon materials or bare?

• Total voters

rivers121

TMF Regular
Tickling aside, do female legs and feet look sexier covered in nylon material, whether tights, pantyhose, nylons, ect?

I'd say these two pics give away my answer :stickout

p.s. (yes means nylons, no means bare....i messed up the wording on the poll)

Last edited:
I would say that it depends on the situation / model. I certainly do appreciate a nice pair of sexy nylons don't get me wrong. Its just that a nice pair smooth silky legs are just as nice. The great thing about it is that you can enjoy both. It is not really an either or situation.

Why? The human body's a thing of beauty, and that very much includes legs and feet. A pair of well-toned legs are incredibly sexy, and often stockings just obscure that.

I think I have a way to get the best of both things, stirrups. Think about it: they have the silky smoothness of nylons yet bare the feet. It's win-win! 🙂

I think I have a way to get the best of both things, stirrups. Think about it: they have the silky smoothness of nylons yet bare the feet. It's win-win! 🙂

Stirrups got ruled out...lol.....if it doesn't cover the feet then it's classified as bare for the sake of this category. There's just something about the way feet look covered in ultra thin material that looks so sexy.

Personally I prefer bare, the only way I'll like nylons is if they're being taken or ripped off the bare feet

In a dress or skirt, i prefer stockings or nylons...i don't care how well toned the legs appear...legs to me look sexier in nylons when wearing a dress or a skirt.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back