• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do Not Go To Www.frenchtickling.com Because Of A Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous2

TMF Poster
This evening I visited _www.frenchtickling.com and while the page was loading there was a major slowdown, and i saw something loading at the bottom of my Internet browser screen that didn't look normal. Then my anti-virus popped up and said that the I-Worm/Bofra virus was detected and blocked from running. I was able to move it to the virus vault and delete it. I looked on the Internet for info about this virus and it's one of those Internet worm viruses. Later, I tried going to the site again and the same thing happened again. So I hope French Tickling will find out about this soon. All other websites work fine. So I suggest that you stay out of that site right now. This is not a joke or a hoax. I'm telling the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
the i-worm is a serious threat to you log on commands winlogon exe this virius look at codes passwords and set your icon to extension lnks bad real bad

Yes! Heed our warning.

I am a great lover of that website but what ever you do DON'T GET THE URGE to visit it.

OMG ^^ I JUST VISITED IT TODAY 8D
My FW/AV both warned me of some danger, didn't give a shit, because they handled the problem... fckn frenchies bombing with their pathetic viruses and trojans that can't even scratch my FW 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back