• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do The Huntin' Dance! (Witch Hunter Robin)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Here's another fanart parody for the anime series Witch Hunter Robin. Here we have Robin Sena doing the "hunting dance", with Chief Shintaro Kosaka (who oddly and coincidentally looks like tv's Dr. Phil LOL! XD ) watching in a suprized state of curiousity and wonder.

Not much to say other than I felt like being silly and wanted to draw a fun situation. I also colored Robin's hair differently so as to add a little more vibrancy to it than what we normally see in the series. :happy:

Picture colored with prismacolor markers, clouds added in with Open Canvas.

Artwork by & © Damien Jones

Robin Sena, Shintaro Kosaka and Witch Hunter Robin © Sunrise International

Attachments

• Dance.JPG
    Dance.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 915
And heres the actual Hunting Dance itself, drawn in chibi style. Robin wants to dance, dance dance, but Chief Kosaka may be in over his head.... ^^;

Pictures colored with prismacolor markers. Because it was aimed to be so simple, I opted for simple boxes instead of manga or comic frames. I didn't see them as necessary, though would in a larger project. 🙂

P.S: I'll resize these ones so the file size isn't so large, so if speed of net connection is an issue for you, I'll make smaller versions later. I'll have to anyway in order to share them on some of the other sites I frequent which don't have the attachment option.

Attachments

• Dance 1.jpg
    Dance 1.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 116
  • Dance 2.jpg
    Dance 2.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 99
  • Dance 3.jpg
    Dance 3.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
You need to get silly more often, Vlad! This latest series is splendid light-hearted fun! Joyfully bouncy tone to the portrait! You can really feel the beat! But it's the animated dance steps that really grabbed me! Those chibis are as cute as a box of buttons, and the frame-to-fame continuity is amazing! Difficult as it is to pick favorite frames (they form such an ideally conheisive whole), I'm particularly keen on: #7, as Robin officially invites her chief to take part. Her expression is entirely charming, with the drooping hair strand perfectly placed! ; #12, as the two start their tandum happy steps ; and #18, the final shot, with that winning little-girl "ooops!" You ought to try actually animating this sequence some day. It would make the most delightful mini-cartoon!

As for downloads, I personally had no problems. They loaded right away, and the size was ideal.

Bravo on every level! Heroic work!

LOL, I suppose I do need to get more silly more often as I really enjoyed doing this (though I enjoy everything I draw). It was simple, easy and fun, but damn was the comic strip time consuming.

Thanks, I'm glad you like them. I chose Chief Kosaka to be her reluctant dance partner rather than one of the other more popular characters for the comedic value and because he refers to her as "Robin-chan", which is much more affectionate even for the business relationship they have. So while he is older and reserved I wanted to establish the fact that he's not so cold or distant that he wouldn't get along with the agents under him, perhaps even to the point of dancing if he could get away with it in a club or something. 😛

As for the downloads I only mentioned those for the comic strip because the files ended up being 300,000+ each, and none of my pictures have been that large before. I'll still have to resize them so I can upload them to photobucket though.

Last edited:
I originally had thought of having it be Robin and Doujima. Maybe I'll have them singing karaoke songs at the bar or something in casual clothes like they were wearing in that one episode.

I laughed my %+§ off. Really cute and funny. Tell me, is this the first time u made series like this?

I must say, this isn't something I ever thought I'd see Robin doing. XD I can say little more other than the faces bring on the LOL's in vast numbers. 😛 Superb!

Hungarian2 said:
I laughed my %+§ off. Really cute and funny. Tell me, is this the first time u made series like this?

Thank you. 🙂

Do you mean any kind of a parody or are you talking chibi-style specifically?

HisDivineShadow said:
I must say, this isn't something I ever thought I'd see Robin doing. XD I can say little more other than the faces bring on the LOL's in vast numbers. 😛 Superb!

Yeah. Sometimes that show is just too X-Files for it's own good. It does have its lighter moments though, so thats good and it does justify this in that way.

Thank you. 🙂

For something that was so simple to draw and easy to put together, it sure has gotten alot of feedback net-wide. Its ironic sometimes, in that my simpler pictures sometimes get more feedback then the more detailed ones. What is appealing seems to be ever-changing with art.

I'm not sure. There are varying contests on other sites that I'm either entered in or people want me to enter, and they all have different themes, so I'm not sure if I'll my next several additions will be about that or will have nothing to do with them.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
I'm not sure. There are varying contests on other sites that I'm either entered in or people want me to enter, and they all have different themes, so I'm not sure if I'll my next several additions will be about that or will have nothing to do with them.

Oh but let me ask you this, are you still going to use my requests? (Just asking)

They're on my "list", so they're still viable ideas and I'd like to induct them into my projects someday, but I'm just not sure when. I still have other projects are requests to consider.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
They're on my "list", so they're still viable ideas and I'd like to induct them into my projects someday, but I'm just not sure when. I still have other projects are requests to consider.

Ok, I was just only asking out of curoisity.

Hey, have you ever seen the movie 'Dude, Where's My Car?!'

I haven't, but its going to be on tv later and again during the week and I don't know if its a waste of time to watch it. I know the general plotline, and I saw the commericials for it when it was in theaters, but I don't want to assume that just because it has Ashton Keltcher or however you spell it, that its a bad movie.

Last edited:
Vladislaus Dracula said:
Hey, have you ever seen the movie 'Dude, Where's My Car?!'

I haven't, but its going to be on tv later and again during the week and I don't know if its a waste of time to watch it. I know the general plotline, and I saw the commericials for it when it was in theaters, but I don't want to assume that just because it has Ashton Keltcher or however you spell it, that its a bad movie.

I've seen that movie, I think it's pretty funny anyway about my Holli Would request, I was wondering if you would do it like with you first Witch Hunter Robin sole and tickle pics.

Was it funny as in actually funny, or so stupid it was funny?

Could you tell me what you mean? You mean the pose on the chair or something?

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Was it funny as in actually funny, or so stupid it was funny?

Could you tell me what you mean? You mean the pose on the chair or something?

Yeah that's it then her soles get tickled.

So is that movie really funny or just so so? You never really answered me. At least not in a clear enough way.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back