• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you agree with female bodybuilders in tickling?

soda_popinski17

TMF Poster
I agree, because they give more disadvantage to the 'lee, male or female. They make the victims look like sh*t. I am a fan of Kasie Cavanaugh and Nicole Bass.

I saw some videos from Bass, in which she, and other woman named Karla Nelson, wrestled a little guy and Bass tickled him in the armpits and belly for only seconds. Mannnn! I wished to be the little guy!

What do u think?

Are female bodybuilders ticklish?

Can someone help me with this doubt? I don't know if they are, because they are so strong and I don't think they have a weak spot to tickle...tell me please...I am 6 months away from facing Amazon Amanda, in July.

I'm personally not un-fond of any female as a ler. All women are beautiful in some way r another, I think. ^___^ I don't think I've ever seen an FBB as a lee, however. That may take some querying...

btw, something I found around the forum. I'll be back later with more, should I find some.
http://www.mediafire.com/?2kmzdmzzexs

Last edited:
I don't know why a body builder would be less ticklish. I wouldn't think being in shape and being muscled would affect ones sensitivity.

I'm of the opinion that someone who is as in tune to their body as a bodybuilder is would DEFINITELY be potentially more sensitive to tickling...if they were ticklish to begin with before they became body builders.

Just my thought...good luck against your Amazon woman...sounds like a good time...

There is a picture on TMF of a female body builder hogtied and tickled on her feet with a feather. It's a Tickling Paradise pic.

So, this picture would suggest that FBB's can be ticklish if she isn't faking.

But, honestly I don't think proof is needed haha. I don't think body builder's (male or female) are any more or less ticklish than non-body builders.

Isn't Amazon Amanda from SilverCherry? If that is who you are talking about, she isn't a body builder. She is just big.

Last edited:
I know, she's only big and fat, she's in the BBW category, but she also can be ticklish.

I WISH to get grabbed and tickled by bodybuilders such as Colette Guimond, Melissa Dettweiler or Kasie Cavanagh

I want to see videos where the little people can tickle the big woman of bodybuilding and make it worth everyones whie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the legendary hollywood brother knows is that there is something hot about seeing a very heavily muscled lady get brought down by tickling or being tied up and begging for mercy from another female that is less in shape or weaker than the strong one. the hollywood brother would receommend to people that they look up the amazon clips on the tickle abuse websites. it is a great showing of what the hollywood brother is talking about

Personally, I would think that more well-muscled or 'bigger' people would be less ticklish, because their muscles, or fat, would be covering... I don't know what exactly. I just think that they'd have to be tied up because I'd be scared as crap if I started tickling one, knowing just what they're capable of doing to me for revenge.

I like to see female bodybuilders as Lee's cuz it goes to show that even though they're all big and strong, they still have a weakness...

what's to agree with? its their preference, you can't knock them. If you do...To Hell You Go!!!!

I agree with Mr M and the Hollywood Brother. I have always wanted to get a bodybuilder chick tied down and just tickle her senseless.

mmmmmmmm......

I disagree about muscular making one less ticklish. More on that later....

CJ

I love to see more of it. It is more satisfying to me to see big tough women broken by tickling. I have tortured a few "bad women" in my day and loved breaking their tough demeanor with pleads of "stop" and "i'm ticklish". I even had one whose plea was "mercy"!!!

are there any websites where female bodybuilders are tied up and having there feet tickled or licked...would love to see that

I agree with bodybuilders quite a bit. Especially when they claim chocolate pudding is the greatest.

I have aboslutely no idea what your asking. If we want to be fair we wouldn't tie girls up. Or guys.

It really depends on how a person's body is wired. I see no reason why a bodybuilder couldn't be ticklish. I know that there are clips floating around with women lifting weights getting tickled. Bodies in Motion I want to say (which is a live TV clip) there is a lady who rather built get tickled. So yeah I agree that they can be ticklish. Would I like to? Only if she agree not to beat the crap out of me afterwards. 😉 (but then again maybe that could be fun as well) 😉

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back