• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you ever just..

ticklishTarika

Do you ever just like, always mentally picture yourself tickling someone either celebrity or not? :blush
I have been fantasising about tickling the wonderful Nicki Minaj for aaages now.. Her smile is so cute and don't get me started on her laugh! I just think she definitely neeeeds a good tickling.
Imagine her losing her in controlness, superiority, fearlessness, feistiness and becoming this weak vulnerable tiny ball of giggles and laughter.
Ugh.
I would tickle her stomach, bellybutton, ribs, sides, armpits, legs, feet etc
I would tickle so many celebrities in those places.. Davina (Mccall), Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Emma Willis, Caroline Flack, Ashley Roberts, Frankie Sandford, Jennifer Aniston, Tulisa, Kelly Brook, Beyonce.. To name a few!!
Just to pin Katy Perry down and tickle her until she can't breathe. Oh dear lord sweet baby jesus i just asdfghjkl. :drool
It's so frustrating :banghead:
It's not just celebrities, there's this one woman i know, she's kind of my friend, i know her from work and i always see her out.. She's absolutely drop dead gorgeous and quite sassy and grr i don't know.. Her laugh is AMAZING and it's rare to hear, i'm one of the, like 5% of people in the world that can actually make her laugh which is magical. She's always so stressed and stuff and a little uptight so i just wanna tickle and tickle and tickle her.
DOES ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS KINDA FUCKED UP MESS?! Lmao.

I think a great deal of us has gone through this at one point or another, though to varying degrees. The type of people I usually imagine about are the ones that are active in my daily life but always seem far too serious.

I think a great deal of us has gone through this at one point or another, though to varying degrees. The type of people I usually imagine about are the ones that are active in my daily life but always seem far too serious.
Ah, it's so irritating isn't it?! Haha

asdfghjkl.
I know that feeling. I guess its just either a celebrity or personal crush, but with our own twisted take on it. I've had my share of those, too. Either seeing them and wanting to turn them into a giddy, giggling mess. Or secretly wanting them to do that to you. As long as your not jumping the people you know, its just a erotic fantasy. Perfectly healthy.

I know that feeling. I guess its just either a celebrity or personal crush, but with our own twisted take on it. I've had my share of those, too. Either seeing them and wanting to turn them into a giddy, giggling mess. Or secretly wanting them to do that to you. As long as your not jumping the people you know, its just a erotic fantasy. Perfectly healthy.

Oh Nicki Minaj is not just a crush😉 hahaha.. Okay, good job i have loads of will power, i'll keep my hands off everybody 😉

I want to tickle Hilary and Haylie Duff, but I want to tickle you too Tarika. How come you're ignoring me?

but I want to tickle you too Tarika. How come you're ignoring me?

Class act, aren't you?

Beckers said:
Controlling one's urges is vital to success

I've recently come to realization of this. And therefore have become the master of it. However, I'm still prone to fantasizing about tickling a certain boring someone.

Do you ever just like, always mentally picture yourself tickling someone either celebrity or not? :blush
I have been fantasising about tickling the wonderful Nicki Minaj for aaages now.. Her smile is so cute and don't get me started on her laugh! I just think she definitely neeeeds a good tickling.
Imagine her losing her in controlness, superiority, fearlessness, feistiness and becoming this weak vulnerable tiny ball of giggles and laughter.
Ugh.
I would tickle so many celebrities in those places.. Davina (Mccall), Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Emma Willis, Caroline Flack, Ashley Roberts, Frankie Sandford, Jennifer Aniston, Tulisa, Kelly Brook, Beyonce.. To name a few!!
Just to pin Katy Perry down and tickle her until she can't breathe. Oh dear lord sweet baby jesus i just asdfghjkl. :drool
It's not just celebrities, there's this one woman i know, she's kind of my friend, i know her from work and i always see her out.. She's absolutely drop dead gorgeous and quite sassy and grr i don't know.. Her laugh is AMAZING and it's rare to hear, i'm one of the, like 5% of people in the world that can actually make her laugh which is magical. She's always so stressed and stuff and a little uptight so i just wanna tickle and tickle and tickle her.

It makes perfect sense to me to have a fantasy about tickling someone you might never meet. Mine are usually about celebs from the tickle world (I think Addie Juniper and Cali Logan are my favorites) but I certainly understand 🙂
And you've certainly come to the right place to discuss it with like minded tickle lovers 😛

nicky minaj would be so good to tickle and frankie sanford

I would post a reply but I'm afraid I would not be able to class it up. 😀

Ugh.

I'd definitely like to get my hands on Demi Lovato. 😛 Of course a lot of others too but since you mentioned her I thought I'd agree.. We could tickle her together and then me and Demi could tickle torture you.. mwahaha just kidding. 😉

I'd definitely like to get my hands on Demi Lovato. 😛 Of course a lot of others too but since you mentioned her I thought I'd agree.. We could tickle her together and then me and Demi could tickle torture you.. mwahaha just kidding. 😉

YAY someone else wants to tickle Demi! Her laugh is amaaaazing isn't it? And her giggle and stuff 😛

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back