• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you have other fetishes?

Do you have other fetishes?

• Feet

Votes: 66 77.6%
  • Humiliation

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Pain/BDSM

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • Femdom

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Femsub

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Bellybuttons

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Armpits

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other (please list)

Votes: 21 24.7%

• Total voters

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Hay guise! I was curious---it seems that the whole tk thing often comes with attachments. What other stuff are you into? Not on my list, plz post/explain (if you're comfortable with that)

Myself, I daubble in humi, femdom, febsub, and probably others I don't know about yet 😀😀😀

~K

EDIT: Ach, I fooked my own poll up and I can't figure out how to edit it 😀 I intended to put "bondage" as an option and "no" as another--just post if you fall into those categories. I'm not sure how I forgot bondage, as I fall into that category myself..... 😱😱

Last edited:
Two for price of one?! That seems unfair to Tobi. Tobi is only pure hearted sadist... I mean tickler... Tobi loves woman whole, not in parts 😛

....poop.....hemophiliac girls.....bird......cat......stabbing.......execution.....
....poop.....hemophiliac girls.....bird......cat......stabbing.......execution.....
....poop.....hemophiliac girls.....bitching......cat......stabbing.......execution.....

Well... i checked them all... and I got some more.
Actually... make that: the whole woman's body is my fetish.

Lets see now... From the list, I had to put feet, BDSM and femsub. Buuuut, lets get down to the nitty gritty, eh?

I crave pain. I love getting whipped, shocked, feeling hot wax over my skin, or the bite of clamps. I adore having my feet tortured. I feel comfortable and at ease being trussed up in vulnerable positions. I constantly want to explore new positions. I probably should've gone ahead and said humiliation, since I've tempted fate with public bondage and partial nudity in the past. I feel an attraction to technology, and watching the science of sex toys develope is quite thrilling. I indulge in erotic fantasies about ghosts, mythical creatures, and magic. I wanna cater to a crowd, be broken into slavery, and play the role given to me.

You could say I'm kinky.

I got other stuff....but I'm not telling you guys! 😉 C'mon, what could a tentacled Demon possibly have to hide? Mmm?

Lets see now... From the list, I had to put feet, BDSM and femsub. Buuuut, lets get down to the nitty gritty, eh?

I crave pain. I love getting whipped, shocked, feeling hot wax over my skin, or the bite of clamps. I adore having my feet tortured. I feel comfortable and at ease being trussed up in vulnerable positions. I constantly want to explore new positions. I probably should've gone ahead and said humiliation, since I've tempted fate with public bondage and partial nudity in the past. I feel an attraction to technology, and watching the science of sex toys develope is quite thrilling. I indulge in erotic fantasies about ghosts, mythical creatures, and magic. I wanna cater to a crowd, be broken into slavery, and play the role given to me.

You could say I'm kinky.

Goddamn Sammi.

Thinking about that is causing me to fan myself.

Hmm....there is just way to much to list here. Also, I enjoyed reading your description Sammi. You seem like an interesting person....lol.

Alright! I was afraid nobody's wanna ante up :super_hap No shame here, guys😉

~K

I'd have to say bondage, definately - I was into bondage long before tickling. 😉

Also noncon to some extent, kidnapping, some humiliation, public stuff, and voyeurism.

Oooo....apart from 'that' one, I am also a huuge fan of voyeurism! :$:$ I write stories where the character goes through this erotic (scenario varies greatly depending on mood) scene and watches helplessly as things are done. Mmmm.

Oh yes, I always have this slight power thing too.

But I think the main one is 'That' one. :$:$

Oooo....apart from 'that' one, I am also a huuge fan of voyeurism! :$:$ I write stories where the character goes through this erotic (scenario varies greatly depending on mood) scene and watches helplessly as things are done. Mmmm.

Oh yes, I always have this slight power thing too.

But I think the main one is 'That' one. :$:$

Yeah, voyeurism rocks! 😀 I don't know why I like it so much - I guess it's because it's candid and somewhat plausible (not like a flight attendant giving you "extra helpings" of pretzels, and then having sex with you).

I'm not sure what 'that' refers to, but I won't pry. But if you ever feel like you need to unload, to get it off your chest, my PM box is always there. 😛 Curiosity? Noo! [/norriscole] 😉

Ooh! Ooh! I know what "that" is! Mm... and I like it. 😉

Sammi...you are delicious.

My tastes, which I'm learning are growing more numerous by the day, include, but are not limited to the following:

Mild/moderate spanking, bondage, nibbling, energy exchange, having my feet worshipped, wrestling, feet (sometimes), and more to come I'm sure...

It's true, kiddo. And I go great with a full red wine. 😉

Do you find that you come up with something first and then give it a shot, or do you try out new things and find out you like 'em?

Sammi...you are delicious.

My tastes, which I'm learning are growing more numerous by the day, include, but are not limited to the following:

Mild/moderate spanking, bondage, nibbling, energy exchange, having my feet worshipped, wrestling, feet (sometimes), and more to come I'm sure...

Ooh, add wrestling to my list too. Though I wouldn't say it's so much of a fetish in my case as it is something I just really enjoy doing.

EDIT: Just to clarify, that's not a joke referring to the WWF-style wrestling - I do mean it as it was intended when you said it. 😛

My strongest fetish is for feet (my vote in the poll). I also like bondage imagery and have a preference for brief tops and blue jeans. On the other hand, I don't care for humiliation and find pain a complete turn-off (no offense, Sammi! You're too nice a person to hurt, even if you ask for it!)

Does anthro/furry count if it's not a fetish so much as another, or secondary interest?

Otherwise, yup, feet, bondage...costumes are nice.

Goddamn Sammi.

Thinking about that is causing me to fan myself.

Yeah, you and me both dude. I swear it got ten degrees hotter just reading her post.

Ummm, well, aside from the obvious one, I also have a fondness for girls in socks. I don't think that qualifies as feet though, since I'm not really attracted to bare feet (Something I'm sure makes me an oddball here.). I also like girls in different outfits, anything ranging from cheerleader outfits to schoolgirls to punks, emos, or goths, even just a t-shirt and jeans (and socks of course.). I'm not really into pain or humiliation, but I'm pretty open minded. I'll try anything once.

Let's see... I like:
Girls with clothes (so you can tear them off with your teeth)
Girls without clothes (nudity rocks)
Roleplaying (yes, teacher, I've been bad... that sort of stuff)
Licking (all over, like a candy)
Kissing (also all over)
Nibbling (there's just this charm in sinking your teeth in that delicious flesh, if only a little bit... I don't bite hard)
Bondage (just love it when one side can do anything to the other... not necessary SM)
SM (Kneel to the master!)
Feeding (Chocolate topping makes it even sweeter... others are good as well)
Weird positions (one leg goes to the floor, other one on my shoulder...)
Each and every female body part (this speaks for itself)

Hmm... that's all I can think of now... more to come.

OOooo ANthro....how could I forget about Anthro! FUrs, now there is another vice. Hehehe.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back