• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do you have to be attracted to the lee/ler? looks vs personality

summit

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy the sight of a beautiful woman being tickled as much as the next person but for the longest time my tickle fantasies have revolved around women in my life who I am not attracted to. It's not that they aren't conventionally pretty or anything but I just don't see them in that light. I find that I am more prone to fantasize about a certain personality type instead of a your typical beauty.

For example, all my recent fantasies have involved two good female friends of mine. Both dominant and loud personalities. One of them being more of a tom boy type who is a little on the plumper side who enjoys her drink. The other being a tall and lanky man-eater type. The first doesnt have the prettiest feet in the world, infact they are kind of stubby but I know for a fact that she is incredibly ticklish on wrinkly tootsies. The second has big and long feet with very soft soles although not as sensitive. Also, the few times I am feeling 'leeish' I only fantasize about about the second friend ticking my feet and only her for some reason. Probably because she is more dominant in terms of her personality.

As i stated before, I am not interested in their bodies what so ever, minus ticking their peds. anyone else find that its the personality and not necessarily their looks that matter?
Edit/Delete Message

For me its the quality of their laugh, it can can be a big turn on.

How often do you laugh because the joke in the bar isn't that funny, but some gils laugh is making others happy and it becomes infectious.

I often sit and imagine that laugh combined with squeals and screams when my long nails glide slow, gentle and sentual down her naked spine.

She may be ugly but if the tickling chemistry is right, its far better than one of thes false forced laughs, being uttered from a gorgeous girl.

Being bi in a perfect world the sheer delight of slowly stripping and binding a gorgeous girl for a long tickle period is the ultimate situation. 🙂

For me, the personality of the person is what most often plays into whether or not I want to tickle a guy.

I've seen guys who are great looking, but have a nasty or "downer" attitude, and I just can't imagine that they would be fun to tickle.

The last boyfriend I had was cute, and had a great sense of humor and very kind-hearted. I loved tickling him, and he let me do it even though he was extremely ticklish. He once said that I was (and still am) the only one who he lets do that to him.

well for me id put it this way, its kind of the same with sex, if its been awhile ill take what i can get lol and since and it never hurts when you have a good friend who is quite attractive and loves it when you tickle her : D

My current girlfriend (and tickle partner) is someone I knew for a long time but was only friends with and I wasn't interested in her romantically/sexually at first. I even (politely) turned her down for a date when we first met. I just wasn't attracted to her. But when we became close friends and started talking about personal stuff -- both emotional and sexual -- I realized that we might be really compatible despite her not being my type physically. So I took a chance and asked if it was not too late to take her up on that offer of a date.

Once we got together, the physical attraction actually came with time. Being with her means happiness and enjoyment, so now when I look at her I DO like what I see.

In my experience, compatibility (both in personality and in kinkiness) is harder to find than physical beauty, and worth hanging on to when you find it. There are a lot of beautiful girls out there, but how many of them would you spend your life with? (Of course it's nice to find both in one person, but we're not all that lucky!)

can't this conversation be applied to just about anything? A one-night stand? A relationship?
It comes down to who you are as a person, and if looks in any capacity matter to you.

can't this conversation be applied to just about anything? A one-night stand? A relationship?
It comes down to who you are as a person, and if looks in any capacity matter to you.

Win!!!!!!!!!

Oh without doubt! especially if i'm the lee. As being tickled is a huge turn on for me I need to be attracted to the female who is tickling me.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back