• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you know the cause of your fetish?

Tklpro1

TMF Poster
Does anyone know, or have a good idea of what may have been the cause of their tickling fetish? I know that, for me, it was my older sister. My older sister (7 yrs older than me) used to tickle me to DEATH whenever my parents went out and she had to watch me. Boy, was she sadistic! I think she loved going to town on me because my legs and feet are just so supersensitive that I went absolutely ballistic- off the charts and she could just sit on my legs and I couldn't get her off. I mean, there are no words for how sensitive my legs and feet are. If I were ever tied down today, I would either snap the ropes or break my arms and legs trying to escape. She would always render me completely barefoot, too. I would be on the doorstep of wetting myself before she would stop. Then she would resume again like 5 minutes later. I couldn't ever get away from her. she would chase me to my demise all around the house. I was only about 8 yrs old and she was 15. This went on for a few years. That must be the origin of my fetish.

As a side note, the interesting thing to me is how two people can experience the same type of punishment- this for example. One person will grow to HATE tickling and the other will become extremely stimulated by it.

As a side note, the interesting thing to me is how two people can experience the same type of punishment- this for example. One person will grow to HATE tickling and the other will become extremely stimulated by it.
I think that for some people there is indeed somehting that triggeres it. But I also think that there needs to be a certain predisposition in place. Hence, why someone would grow to hate it while another in the same situation would end up like us.

Myself I was born with it. My childhood was virtually tickle-free.

I wonder often about this topic. Where did it all start? I really can't say. I'm not even sure I have a fetish. Could someone please define it more clearly? I know the definition, but perhaps some perspective would help as opposed to a simple definition.

I do remember though the 'Ralph and the Motorcycle' show. It wasn't so much a show as it was a short series. Anyways, there was one called 'Ralph Goes To Camp'. This one has the then young Fred Savage in it (from the Wonder Years). Anyway, theres a scene where Ralph (whose a talking mouse by the way) sneaks into the girls cabin to place a girl's stolen watch back on her bunk. This girl had accused Garth (Savage's character) of stealing it, but he didn't, so Ralph wanted to help. So Ralph gets into the cabin and he places the watch on her bunk. But unexpectedly the girls come into the cabin because its time to go to bed. Ralph decides to hide in her sleeping back.

Anyways, to make a long story short, he gets trapped in the foot of the sleeping bag and decides the only way he can get out is to tickle her feet. So, he starts tickling her feet slowly, each time tickling more, all the while its showing us this, and her feet. She starts to giggle sleepily and then finally gets up startled, thinking its perhaps a snake (or so her friend suggested). She finds the watch there with Ralph and she assumes it was there to begin with, even though she remembers it being with her in the craftshop, she thinks. The right thing happens and she apologizes to Garth.

Now, about me.

When I saw her feet getting tickled I liked it. I was too young to have hormones play a part and I was too young to probably even be stimulated by it.

But there was just something about the act of tickling that I liked. I'm not sure if it was her feet that I liked, or if it was the tickling, or it was the situation.

This was the first time I ever thought about tickling in a fun way. Do note, I've never really been tickled all my life (that I remember), nor have I tickled anyone with any cause or purpose (that I remember). I was probably 8, 9, or 10 when I saw this show, and now I'm 21.

Long story short (I know, its been long anyways, sorry about that LOL), I've found myself here in the tickling and foot community.

I happen to be an artist. And when I found out more about feet and tickling my art started to include this type of artwork, same goes for anime-style art.

I bring up the first part of my post now because I'm not sure whats going on. Do I have a fetish or not? I don't really feel the need to have feet or tickling as a means of getting arroused or turned on. And I don't physically indulge in feet or tickling. I do admit however, with certain combinations, tickling, especially of the feet, is arrousing.

I'm old enough to know my feelings, but I'm somewhere in the middle when it comes to having an actual fetish. I do like feet alot more than I used to though.

What do you guys and gals think?

Last edited:
I think for me the triggering moment was that Fujiko scene.
You can see it popping up on forums lately.

I was still a child - yet I had it etched in my mind ever since.

This could be a kind of childhood trauma... mmm... Doctor! I need a doctor. Or... lacking one... a nurse. 😀 😀 😀

Reg's!

Celtic_Emperor said:
I wonder often about this topic. Where did it all start? I really can't say. I'm not even sure I have a fetish. Could someone please define it more clearly? I know the definition, but perhaps some perspect would help as opposed to a simple definition.

I do remember though the 'Ralph and the Motorcyle' show. It wasn't so much a show as it was a short series. Anyways, there was one called 'Ralph Goes To Camp'. This one has the then young Fred Savage in it (from the Wonder Years). Anyway, theres a scene where Ralph (whose a talking mouse by the way) sneaks into the girls cabin to place a girl's stolen watch back on bunk. This girl had accused Garth (Savage's character) of stealing it, but he didn't, so Ralph wanted to help. So Ralph gets into the cabin and he places the watch on her bunk. But unexpectedly the girls come into the cabin because its time to go to bed. Ralph decides to hide in her sleeping back.

Anyways, to make a long story short, he gets trapped in the foot of the sleeping bag and decides the only way he can get out is to tickle her feet. So, he starts tickling her feet slowly, each time tickling more, all the while its showing us this, and her feet. She starts to giggly sleepily and then finally gets up startled, thinking its a snake. She finds the watch there with Ralph and she assumes it was there to begin with, even though she remembers it being with her in the craftshop, she thinks. The right thing happens and she apologizes th Garth.

Now, about me.

When I saw her feet getting tickled I liked it. I was too young to have hormones play a part and I was too young to probably even me stimulated by it.

But there was just something about the act of tickling that I liked. I'm not sure if it was her feet that I liked, or if it was the tickling, or it was the situation.

This was the first time I ever thought about tickling in a fun way. Do note, I've never really been tickled all my life, nor have I tickled anyone with any cause or purpose. I was probably 8, 9, or 10 when I saw this show, and now I'm 21.

Long story short (I know, its been long anyways, sorry about that LOL), I've found myself here in the tickling and foot community.

I happen to be an artist. And when I found out more about feet and tickling my art started to include this type of artwork, same goes for anime-style art.

I bring up the first part of my post now because I'm not sure whats going on. Do I have a fetish or not? I don't really feel the need to have feet or tickling as a means of getting arroused or turned on. And I don't physically indulge in feet or tickling. I do admit however, with certain combinations, tickling, especially of the feet, is arrousing.

I'm old enough to know my feelings, but I'm somewhere in the middle when it comes to having an actual fetish. I do like feet alot more than I used to though.

What do you guys and gals think?

I heard what I thought was the best definition of a fetish that I have ever heard on a show called "real sex" (not the HBO series) years ago. The expert said that a fetish is basically something that is stimulating enough to you to interrupt the normal flow of your life on a regular basis. For instance, you see woman in heels sit down at a restaurant and dangle her heel and you go out of your way to keep looking because it stimulates you. That's me. Since tickling has worked its way into your artwork, I would think that you may have a fetish.

I sometimes laugh at myself for my fetish. My wife subscribes to all of those shape magazines and women's fitness and stuff and keeps them in the bathroom (reading material). I find myself checking out the magazines and looking at the women's feet. Then I chuckle and think that most guys are looking at pics like this and saying "wow, this woman is hot!" and i'm looking at her from the ankles down!!

Kalamos said:
I think for me the triggering moment was that Fujiko scene.
You can see it popping up on forums lately.

I was still a child - yet I had it etched in my mind ever since.

This could be a kind of childhood trauma... mmm... Doctor! I need a doctor. Or... lacking one... a nurse. 😀 😀 😀

Reg's!
K, I'm not sure which one you mean. Do you have a link or anymore info?

I tgo was born with it. As far back as memory serves. 5 or 6.
Tickling was part of life.
My mom would tickle me damn near every day. Many times, her female friends would assist her pinning me down and together tickling my feet and ribs. In turn, I would get to get her friends back by myself and with my mom as tickle partner. She would tickle her friends on her own too, constantly, never passing up an opportunity. In a sense it was inherited.
Sometimes said inheritance is born with while sometimes it is thrust upon you.
Loved it all my life.

TTD

nessonite said:
Myself I was born with it. My childhood was virtually tickle-free.

Ditto. Always knew there was something about it but I hated being tickled as a kid (which is why I didn't get tickled much).

Like Nessie, my childhood was tickle-free (I grew up in a convent school, LOL!).

I believe that our interests derive from a combination of physiological factors (i.e., how one's nervous system is "wired") and psychological factors (tickling as symbolism, learned/reinforced behaviour, or both).

I used to drive myself crazy trying to figure it out, looking for that "one" triggering event, but as I have studied human behaviour I have come to realise that even qualified experts disagree widely on these things. Albert Bandura's "social learning theory" seems to make the most sense intuitively, to me.

Happy tickling,

Tklpro said:
K, I'm not sure which one you mean. Do you have a link or anymore info?

It's the "Machine tk" movie in the clip section.
Should be this post:
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=6174

I looked for it far and wide - when I was younger - and finally got a quite damaged tape copy from a friend of a friend, living in London, around 5 years ago.

Then came the web, and several clips of a seemingly obscure scene started popping out.

That scene was almost legendary: in later reruns they cut it shamelessly! 🙁

Yet, it was probably one of the greatest trigger for tk fetish in italy in my generation. 😀 😀 😀

You might want to ask around - besides, it was quite different from later tk scenes; it didn't set an example or something.
Right now "proper" tk torture is somewhat scarce in japan media; non-sexual female torture is almost unheard of.

That's why the other clip - Dragon Quest? - is so prized. 😀

So, now you know it. Put the blame on Mine. Fujiko Mine. 😀 😀 😀

Reg's!

My fetish was awakened when I watch the "Rageed Ann and Andy" (hope I got that title right). There was this scene where a large, green tickle monster with many tentacles with "leaves" at their ends was tickling almost every character in the cartoon. There was this particular doll which was wearing some kinda of low cut dressing and her bosom was tickled by that monster.
After watching that, and hearing the hysterical laughter, it caused me to think that women's busts are the best places to tickle and this thinking just grew up with me.

Strangely, even though I know that the feet are probably more sensitive, I'm still more attracted to tickling bosoms than feet. Oh darn am I a pervert or what LOL!

SyDemon said:
Strangely, even though I know that the feet are probably more sensitive, I'm still more attracted to tickling bosoms than feet. Oh darn am I a pervert or what LOL!

You are referring to Raggedy Ann, I suppose. Never seen it back then, though.
Anyhow, pervert or not, you are in good company... just look around. 😉

As they used to say: nihil humanum mihi alienum - Nothing of the humans is stranger to me. 😀

Reg's!

Unlike most of you, my "fetish" never began in my childhood. It actually started I think about 4-5 years ago. A friend from high school was into it, and we were always tickling each other; and I always caught myself tickling others or getting tickled myself, but I never thought of it as a fetish until he spoke to me about it. After he spoke to me about it, we still never thought of it as a fetish, it was just us being playful brats.
And then, he sadly went away for college 🙁

Awww that's a pity. It's hard to find someone to tickle play with.

VaTickler and Kalamos, thank you for the encouragements! Yup that's exactly why I came to this forum and fell in love with it.

PunKyGurl said:
Unlike most of you, my "fetish" never began in my childhood. It actually started I think about 4-5 years ago. A friend from high school was into it, and we were always tickling each other; and I always caught myself tickling others or getting tickled myself, but I never thought of it as a fetish until he spoke to me about it. After he spoke to me about it, we still never thought of it as a fetish, it was just us being playful brats.
And then, he sadly went away for college 🙁

Doesn't seem as if it is a fetish for you. Just a form of play that you enjoy. That's cool, too.

Well, that's how I always thought of it. That's why I'm not like most of you, and think a bit differently.

It could be some kind of "persistant reported fetish".

Mmm... are fetishes contagious? Do we emulate ppl we like, even by assuming their fetishes?

Reg's.

Last edited:
PunKyGurl said:
Well, that's how I always thought of it. That's why I'm not like most of you, and think a bit differently.

That's a good thing. We are all alike in some ways in this forum, including you. your difference in thinking is an asset to those of us stuck in the "bubble" because you can give us a valuable view from the outside in, while still understanding what we're talking about.

Last edited:
PunKyGurl said:

Which is why I'm sure when you hear or see certain topics posted on this and ESPECIALLY other forums about tickling, you're thinking "Oh My GAWD! These people are SICK! What are these guys? Tickling Trekkies?!"
I'm definintely more on the playful side of tickling and wouldn't call what it is for me a fetish. Does it emote strong feelings? Sure. "Intrigued by it? Lots, but definitely not needed for normal sexual function and it doesn't dominate my days or nights. I like to chat about it because if not, who would listen? When I first started seeing forums on the net for tickling, I thought everyone on there was a quack. :weird: Now I know that only MOST of them are quacks, but not all. Maybe it's just that it really is on that top fetish level and that's why certain things are discussed. Oh well.

But you have to admit. It's DEFINITELY hard to discuss tickling throroughly without sounding like you just came from a Star Trek convention (as this post proves)

VaTickler said:
But you have to admit. It's DEFINITELY hard to discuss tickling throroughly without sounding like you just came from a Star Trek convention (as this post proves)

This reminds me one should pause before posting: ppl DO read us - and we might sound WEIRD to the casual observer.

That's why there are forums like this and the TMF; ppl attend these places seeking a kind of "sanctuary".

For them - us? - this is a place for likeminded individuals, where to share and feel at home.

I must add your comments felt like a cold shower to me. Are we tk trekkies? Are we quacks? Are we that different?
I shouldn't care, being perfectly comfortable with what I am and what I feel -

Yet... 😉

Tklpro said:
That's a good thing. We are all alike in some ways in this forum, including you. your difference in thinking is an asset to those of us stuck in the "bubble" because you can give us a valuable view from the outside in, while still understanding what we're talking about.

This is tough, IMHO.

Is there really a bubble? Or should there be one?
Do tk fetishists really care about outsiders' opinion about their own tk fetish?

I must say I feel an uncomfortable tingle when I read "I'm not like most of you" "I think a bit different".

I'm not speaking of freedom of speech - heck, quite the contrary. I just see an antagonistic position there, and once again I begin to doubt.

I am comfortable with what I am... to a point. I think remarking differences just makes them worse.

And making up one's mind shouldn't come at others' expenses. Which I fear might happen now.

With friendship.
Reg's.

VaTickler: No that is not what I'm thinking, I'm thinking "okay whatever that's what you think, I don't care"

Loose fetish definition

I believe the true textbook definition of a 'fetish' is to need that specific stimulus in order to be sexually aroused. I know that I'm attracted to women's feet and tickling (lee or ler), but don't necessary need those things present in order to 'perform'. Prefer, but don't need.

I think that if you find yourself completely unable to be sexually aroused without being in contact with a woman's foot or tickling her, than you have a textbook fetish. If you are aroused by those things, than I think that's what just gets you going.

Like many people have noted here, no one ever says a guy has a 'boob fetish' because he gets-off on looking at a woman's breasts. I know that one of my close friends says he can get-off just looking at a picture of an attractive woman without her top on. I personally can't, but could looking at a picture of tickling or foot worship. Is one 'weirder' than the other? I don't think so. One is more mainstream, but I think its just a matter of different strokes for different folks ('what you talk'n 'bout Willis?). If my friend can't perform without going for the boobs (not sure if he can or can't), than I'd say he has more of a fetish than I do.

One question for the masses, then I'll stop blathering. I've noticed within myself that my attraction to both tickling and feet has become way more specific and detailed (for lack of a better word) than it was maybe even a few years ago. What I mean is, in high school, probably any tickling of foot worship image would get me excited and now I have specific preferences and 'scenarios' that are the only ones that really trigger things. Is that just becoming calloused by the vast array of Internet material? Has anyone else experienced a similar 'progression?' I guess I'm concerned because pretty soon, I'll need a frick'n script with detailed criteria in order to really experience my fantasies. Ugh. Sometimes I wish I could be more like my 'boob friend'. lol...

I'll shut up now.

Oh, and seeing that I got off of the original subject a little there... I have no idea where my 'attractions' came from. I had a virtually tickle-free childhood and can't remember any foot or tickle experiences that could have sparked a life-long thing.

I'll really shut-up now.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back