• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do You Like Being Ordered Not To Laugh In Your Tickle-Play?

JimBoy

TMF Regular
I have engaged in this scenario a few times and I have a love/hate relationship with this. I love it because I like to be controlled as it's another power my 'ler has over me. I hate it because I love to laugh when being tickled as it's part of the fun for me and.. well because it's very hard not to laugh.

So 'lees, do you like it if your 'ler doesn't want you to laugh and then goes for your weak spots trying to force you to laugh? Do you like how this kind of play works?

'Lers also, do you like ordering your 'lee not to laugh and engaging in this as well?

I like being ordered not to protect my tickle spots more, but yeah, sometimes.

It makes me freaking inSANE. Not just because it's completely impossible, but because it's usually tied to one or more other brands of teasing, like:

"Make you a deal: I'll stop tickling if you stop laughing." Which makes it all your fault that she keeps tickling! But who can stop laughing when she keeps tickling??

"You're laughing, so you must be enjoying this." And you can't stop smiling or laughing long enough to dispute this!

There's a maddening implication that the whole situation is not just a natural physical phenomenon in response to stimuli but rather a result of your weakness and lack of will power, which again puts the whole thing back on you--this is happening not because she chooses to tickle you but because you don't have the fortitude to suppress your ticklishness.

Plus, as foolish and embarrassing as you look when you're shrieking and laughing hysterically, you look even sillier when you're trying in vain not to shriek and laugh. Which is not just humiliating but it makes her control over you complete--not only is she forcing you to laugh, BUT you're desperate enough to follow her orders to try not to laugh, AND she's forcing you to fail at that besides.

It drives me nuts.

I LOVE making the attempt...only because I know I will fail...and usually the punishment is more of the same...which I never mind! 😉

Well, I had planned on a reply, but frankly, Wade went and put things far better than I ever could have.

So, yeah... :redface:

I don't think I could comply with that order but if my ler would want to try and order a very feisty and stubborn me to do so then whatever they want.

I love ordering that in my play. But I always scale back the tickling to a point where it is just within her tolerance. Then I slowly begin to turn up the intensity.

I also love placing her in a position like a mannequin and ordering her not to move or laugh. I play fair... usually. :evilthoughts:

Last edited:
It sometimes comes into play even when no order has been given. If a friend or colleague has never tickled you before, and she starts tickling you, and you know the only way to ensure that she doesn't proceed to tickle you all the freaking time for the rest of the years you know each other is not to respond, then you try to hold it in--not to laugh (difficult), not to smile (impossible), not to squirm (worse than impossible). Of course, the spectacle is even more entertaining to her than it would have been if you'd just given in and laughed outright, so you've sealed your fate: she is now your tickler.

Or when someone's already tickling you and you desperately don't want to respond when she hits a particularly bad spot, because then you know she'll target that spot and drive you insane. But then you're already laughing, so it's even more of a lost cause; you can't help but be her unwilling accomplice in determining the most intolerable ways to torture you.

Just Wanted To Say...

I guess it's because I'm of a submissive mindset and more than likely my 'ler is usually a Dom so I am used to "taking orders". I have to remember not all 'lees are necessarily submissive.

Wow. Wade, I can definitely understand you're description. If I really, truly, have to keep my mouth shut- usually I will, or at least try to tone down the volume quite a bit. What seems to make it intolerable for me though, is when your 'ler states 'don't laugh', or dares you not to for any amount of time. When that's added, it seems to unlock my hinge, forcing out unwanted spurts of reluctant giggling or laughter.
If the 'ler, of course!! :super_hap It only adds to their complete and utter vulnerability, and the verbal teasing tends to always be quite enjoyable, and watching them try their darndest to hold it in. :evilha:

Gags and hoods for the mouth. Ropes, cuffs, chains, stocks and pillaries for the limbs.

Why make it a command when you could just make the person not move or make sound? 😀

Gags and hoods for the mouth. Ropes, cuffs, chains, stocks and pillaries for the limbs.

Why make it a command when you could just make the person not move or make sound? 😀

uh or that could work.....:shock:

i love it..

Because you change the game when you do it that way. The whole point is to make the 'lee resist the tickling. I'd never gag a 'lee I love the laughter too much. As for binding, that is letting the 'lee off the hook.

depends what the punishment is for laughing. My favorite is, "don't laugh or I'm going for your feet!"

i have been orderd to by my girlfriend when she was tickling me she would say stop laughing are your get tickled more i liked it but of course i always laugh so that just makes it more fun

ooooo, quite an interesting topic. Its has definatley become a fantasy of mine in the past couple of years, the very idea of being strictly told not to laugh and to endure the torment at the same time does get me going, especially because some of the women i fantasize about are that sort of dominant type and id expect as such from them.

Also as an earlier poster on the thread mentioned, I too like the idea of being ordered not to protect my tickling spot, in this case not too scrunch my own soles to reduce the tickling. This acompanied with the first order is quite a turn on for me in the fantasy based tickling department, whether i could do it for real is a different story.

Well, I suppose I'm not saying anything new here, but I will just add (or restate) that I enjoy having the lee try to remain silent only to rub it in later that they can't control their laughter because they are too ticklish! But I certainly don't expect a ticklish lee to remain silent and get annoyed that they start laughing. Or perhaps I missed the entire point of the thread. Don't tell me if I have. . .

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back