• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you like to have your feet tickled?

Do you like having your feet tickled?

• Yes

Votes: 65 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 18.8%

• Total voters
Yeah, I like it when my girlfriend tickles my feet. I don't know what it is, but there's something about being tickled on the feet. It's quite weird.

To a degree...

Yes but ONLY quickly....foot tickling is sensitive stuff! Now, foot massages, on the other hand...those can go on as long as one likes 🙂

I much prefer being the tickler. I don't often like the humbled feeling of humility I get from being tickled, unless it's a fight with a girl who's playful and has lots of energy. Sometimes it can be thrilling to be caught off guard and attacked, though.

I do like to have my feet tickled sometimes, especially through socks and when the tickler has nails.

Me too

Yes I defeinately like having my feet tickled, I especialy like it when the tickler uses their toes to tickle them, also I much prefer to be the lee rather than the ler but sometimes I enjoy both.

You betcha!

Yes I do like my feet tickled. I'm definitely a ler, but I gotta tell you....sometimes I think I'm a lee too! I'm not sure which I actually like more...to tickle, or to be tickled. Hmmmmm.....

A Befuddled Laughter

Don't think so. I would always put my domness in the basement for a night though, if my partner wanted a change.

Yes love having my feet tickled and tickling the feet.Though more of a ler,seeing the feet wiggle soles wrinkle OH MY!*fanning myself*phew :firedevil

I voted for "yes." I'm not real ticklish on my feet, if at all, but when my feet are tickled, a certain part of me is aroused--and it shows (I'm a man)! 😀

amk714 said:
I voted for "yes." I'm not real ticklish on my feet, if at all, but when my feet are tickled, a certain part of me is aroused--and it shows (I'm a man)! 😀

You mean your hair stands on end?:veryhappy

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back