• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you read the descriptions for the clips?

Do you read the descriptions for the clips?

• Yes

Votes: 134 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
I have been writing short descriptions for the clips, but if no one uses them...then I might as well save time and leave it blank. 🙂

Can't speak for everyone else, but I can honestly admit I read the description. The brief write up helps me decide whether or not I may have it (too many files, too many CD's. heheh).

Thanks man! We appeciate the hard work!!

I sure like the descriptions. I did notice that some of the descriptions on the last couple of clip updates didn't match the clips. Was that your way of seeing whether we were paying attention, or were you just in a hurry ( that is what I thought)? Anyway, I do like and appreciate any sort of write-up you give as a description. Thanks again.

Gallodiablo

YES

yes i read those also. it works so much better when u have an idea of what u like from a description

I always read them. It has a way of letting me know what's good and what's not. 😀

YES!

Please, don't stop to write descriptions, I find them very useful! And thanks for all!

I always read the descriptions. As was mentioned before, I like to know what the tickling will consist of, if I may have it already and also your little editorial review of it. Please keep it up!

I can understand the frustration if you are going to take the time to give the users a description of what they are downloading. But I, like almost every other (according to the poll), read the descriptions. I mainly download foot tickling clips- and if the image has a picture of a foot-tickling clip, but the clip mainly consisted of upper body and only a short period of foot tickling, i would be very annoyed, especially if the file was quite big. So i think that you should remain giving us descriptions- it helps out a great deal ! 🙂

description

Yes i think you should still write them I allways need to know wether im downloading the right clip or not , because I prefer upper body armpit tickling the most 😀 . I think your doing a great job this is by far my favourite site EVER!!

ANDY

P.S When is there gonna be new previews in the preview section ?

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back