• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you think your feet are good looking?

Do you think your feet are good looking?

• Yes

Votes: 263 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 134 26.3%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 112 22.0%

• Total voters

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Was trying to come up with an interesting poll question, let me know how I did with this one. 😛

no

since so many people answered yes, I don't think you did. Seems there are foot models out there, for ads in the "real world" that there can't be this many people.

There has to be standards.

A date once told me I had nice toes.
She said she liked them.
On hindsight, I'd rather have had her say she liked me as well. 😀

I always thought of my feet as being rather well formed.

I've been told I should be a foot model, but because I'm soo shy, I dont like people looking at my feet, but a foot fetishisthas begged me to let him suck my toes. 😛
So I dont know what to think.

Well, they used to be back when I was in my teens and mid 20s but, being a guy...well you know how we are about taking care of our feet... They aren't ugly but, they do need a bit of calus filing and for me to give'em a better scrubbing when bathing. I like to be honest and I expect the same from anyone else. I could've said that they were the most beautiful feet on earth -but, I'm not the type of guy who will say anything just to get some footsie. I do plan on restoring my feet to their former sleekness though but, I just don't know if I have the guts to walk into a beauty salon and ask for a pedicure. Someone might think I'm a tranny or something, ya know?

I was at a hair salon getting my hair styled when one of the ladies noticed my feet and said, "You have girl feet"! I admit, I'm a total metrosexual when it comes to my feet. I love showing them off in sandals but I'm really not sure if women are as into men's feet as I am into theirs. I have caught women looking in my feet's direction, but who knows what they're thinking.

???

Well I like to look after my feet, the same as I look after the rest of my body. I take care of it all the same, so my feet don't get left out at all. My girlfriends have liked them and they've been very happy to play with them and all - much to my delight!

My current girlfriend really likes them a lot and she thinks they're nice and soft and all that. So yeah, I guess I've not done too bad!

Moondog 😀

Lol!

Well, other people think they are, so I guess it's the truth...😉 I do work hard to keep them looking nice.

Hey, killer~there are many nice day spas out there, some that cater strictly to men. the rooms are private and you can call in advance to see if they have girls working there or just men. It's no biggie, really...

XOXO

Ticklekiller said:
Well, they used to be back when I was in my teens and mid 20s but, being a guy...well you know how we are about taking care of our feet... They aren't ugly but, they do need a bit of calus filing and for me to give'em a better scrubbing when bathing. I like to be honest and I expect the same from anyone else. I could've said that they were the most beautiful feet on earth -but, I'm not the type of guy who will say anything just to get some footsie. I do plan on restoring my feet to their former sleekness though but, I just don't know if I have the guts to walk into a beauty salon and ask for a pedicure. Someone might think I'm a tranny or something, ya know?

I hate looking at my feet and I hate other people looking at my feet. I try to keep them hidden from view at all times.

MY Soft Soles & Ticklish Toes

:question: This is a good question. I think my feet are nice looking and I try to take wonderful care of them. My bf is in love with me and my soft soles & ticklish toes, so I guess his opinion is what matters most. Likewise, I usually catch co-workers in the office glancing at my feet when I wear sandals or open-toed slides. Unlike some women I have known, I do not spend time and money keeping my feet as flawless as possible to bare my feet and act like a prude when I catch a guy checking them out. I love my feet and I enjoy it when they get attention, especially when they are tickled pink!

Does their being kind of hairy disqualify them from being attractive? I have a feeling it does. Attracts attention sometimes, though. More than once the conversation has gone directly from "Look, he has Hobbit feet!" to "Look, he has TICKLISH feet!" (And from there straight into tortureland.)

Actually, the hair on my stomach has had the same effect, come to think of it...

i've been told i have good looking feet.Hell they've been tickle attacked so often by female friends..former gf's..my wife.. ive got to think its true.Why would someone want to tickle feet that they thought were gross??

I dated a woman who enjoyed playing with my bare feet. She enjoyed giving pedicures and foot massages. Boy do I miss her.:sigh:

To tell the truth, I think my feet are repulsive. I have gigantical size 14 and 1/2 wide feet. Actually it isnt my feet themselves as a whole, I just don't really like my toes. My feet are nicely shaped, but I don't like my toes and I have calluses that need removing 😉 *sigh* and they used to be so much nicer....what happened.

My mother works as an assistant manager at a beauty salon (I go there all the time to check out girls and sneak peaks at pedicures), if I wanted to get a pedicure, all I would have to do is ask. Perhaps I shall have to do that one of these days. It will give me more of a chance to look around at the beautiful women getting pedicures and it could restore my feet to the nice, soft, good condition they used to be in before I got out of high school. *ponder*

Last edited:
My feet are kinda... weird?

They's stubby toes, WIDE soles, and pretty big in general. I'm 5'9 and wear A 12 and 1/2.

Other than that... they're pretty much normal, aside from being crazy wide and odd looking, oh they're slightly pink too, hahaha.

Yes JKmagnum, you need more posts before you can post images and urls. 🙂 Post away!

Oh, back on the subject....

I finally got up the courage to go and get myself a pedicure. Now, I tell you, it wasn't all that embaressing, I guess it depends on the guy but whatever, it wasnt really. In fact, the girls around congradulated me for having the courage!
But boy, did it feel good. It did tickle quite a bit at certain moments, but nothing I couldn't handle, and it didn't tickle nearly as much as I thought it might. Plus, my feet (for the most part) are nice and soft again. Too bad I can't change my toes. Thats the part that bugs me the most.

Pretty Feet

Yes, I would like to think my feet are pretty. I have been told I have nice feet.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back