• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you tickle your significant other in public often?

Do you tickle your significant other in public often?

• Yes

Votes: 96 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 15.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 83 25.6%
  • Don't have a significant other

Votes: 95 29.3%

• Total voters
Sometimes I tickle my girfriend in public, but I prefer to tie her up to the bed and tickle her nyloned feet for hours... eh eh! 😀

I tickle my girlfriend mainly in the ribs when me and her are shopping, I'd like walk up behind her and tickle her in the ribs surprising her...I don't want to do anything else because I don't want to look like a pervert to some people's eyes that are around me.

blktk75 said:
... I prefer to tie her up to the bed and tickle her nyloned feet for hours...

Very well said! Especially the tied up part, no make that the feet part... no wait make that the nyloned feet part! 🙂

If he gets "smart" with me, I'll give him a quick tickle on the ribs or armpits.

I did him once in a fast food restaurant late at night in Oakland. The only other person present was a male employee, about 19, who had been sneaking glances at me (I was about 23). For his entertainment and mine, I unbuttoned my hubby's shirt and began lightly tickling his chest. A good time was had by all 😉

I don't really tickle my boyfriend in public. I like tickling him tied to the bed and helpless. Plus, he likes no safe words, so it's torture all night long!

Yes, Ive got Krystle(AR) a couple times out in public. She just isnt quick enough to get me back! bwahahaha!

Yep! Drew and I are always at one another. It doesn't matter where we are or who we're with (unless of course it would be totally inappropriate). Everyone who knows us knows that we're constantly poking back and forth at one another. One of our neighbors even commented a few months back that she thought it was refreshing and sweet to see us doing it unashamedly.

Ann

The answer to this question is yes. I think it is a healthy form of public affection versus slipping each other the tounge.

Sig other or friend. If I know or find out she or he is ticklish......I will tickle anywhere anytime!

M1

shy vulnerability

My petitie wife is shy about her ticklishness so I love to give her little tickles in public that give an indication that this is a very ticklish woman, that she will probably get very tickled when we are in private and that I am her tickler.

I tickle my girlfriend all the time, anywhere.

All the time 🙂 I just love the shy giggles she gives because she doesn't want to laugh too loud and attract too much attention.

When we go out alone to eat, I always wait for the chance to hook her feet between my legs, flick her sandals off, and give her a slow n gentle teasing until she cracks. She always treats me by wearing sandals; and they always end up slipping off, so sometimes I'll take em and hide em so she has to fish around right into my trap lol

I just adore how she tries to hold it all in; the facial expressions, the pleading and the silent cursing. And then she loses all her composure, and the laughter starts 😀 lol

Then I usually end up getting punched or kicked or something, but hey, well worth it lol

But u know what I really really enjoy. After the meal, while we are just talking and having desert; she likes to lean back and rest her heels in my hands. Total bliss for the both of us ^_^

Can't wait for our next date >_<

Sometimes .... I sneak up behind her and give her a quick tickle in the ribs. But she is not a tickle lover so I have to restrain myself very often.

Not often, if any at all it is usually short and to the point
An Attention getter, for her that is.

i used to tickle my ex-significant other in public quite a lot - she would be cool with it mostly - i wasn't so keen on her tickling me though but i'd let her sometimes as i knew it would give me an excuse to get her back

TicklishDiva619 said:
I don't really tickle my boyfriend in public. I like tickling him tied to the bed and helpless. Plus, he likes no safe words, so it's torture all night long!

I have to change my answer on this one. lol The guy I was with (when I first responded to this) I did not tickle in public. The guy I'm currently with yes I do. I do it in front of his friends...alot. lol I guess he doesn't mind, he's never complained. He tickles me in public as well so it's an even trade off.

lol no, i would hate being tickled in public where there's a big huge crowd and have all the evil eyes on ya eee scary hehehe. unless it's somewhere private we're alone

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back