• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you use tickle toys?

Do you use tickle toys?

• Yes

Votes: 175 43.5%
  • No

Votes: 75 18.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 152 37.8%

• Total voters
i use them regularly on my girlfriend her favorites being items like a ballpoint pen and such. not sure if it really increases anysensations but we like them all the same

always

I always use tickle toys i mean fingers are great but a Electric toothbrush is alot better then just your hands

Tickling toys underscore the act, the intent, as if to say, "... and I mean it." The poor ticklee knows that you mean business when you wield an electric toothbrush.

electric tooth brushes are the best thing for me, you can torment the ticklee as long as your batteries will last....nipples, toes, navel, underarm pits..etc.

Locking a sub into the stocks of my tickling machine is the best !!!!! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ticklingmachines

I don't think we needed that twice. This is not a venue for plugging yahoo groups.

Feathers whenever I can, and when they make it fun or drive the ticklee crazy!

I`m more of finger tickling guy myself.....I have you toys or tools whatever you want to call them to tickle..but I like the feel of using my fingers....

Tickle Toys

:happy: My bf uses feathers,hair brushes, and electric toothbrushes. And they all tickle soooooooooooooooooo bad! (giggles)

i use a pair of custom made feet i brought off an online fetish store, they soooooooooo do the job!

My favorite thing to use is my hands and thats my girlfriend's favorite thing too. Although, I do use feathers, paint brushes, tooth brushes, hair brushes and combs sometimes. When I use tickle toys they're mostly for her feet.

My favorite thing to do to her feet is to put lotion on them and scratch them with my hands. My second favorite thing is to have her wear nylons and scratch them. She says that having lotion on her feet and having nylons on her feet give her a similar increase in ticklishness.

Ive been tickled with a electric toothbrush around my naval n along the bottom of my belly it felt good

OH YES! Fingers are great, but toys are more fun! I have a bag with a bunch of them! I love to bring them out to play!!

NOTHING tickles me like fingers, and I don't get the same tactile joy without touching ticklish spots on others. That having been said, I have had things used on me, and used them my self at times and it was fun. =)

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back