• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you want the chatroom to stay?

Do you want the chatroom to stay?

• Yes

Votes: 103 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 20 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Haven't seen it really full, but for the people who do visit they seem to enjoy it. Just want to make sure it's worthwhile to everyone before I dump $100 into it for the license... :weird:

I think it's worth it. I have had some interesting converstions in there abd it's good to talk with so many like minded people.

Last edited:
To enhance communications...

Chat might start out a little slow but as the membership expands, we will need a medium for instant communication to exchange ideas, plans etc, IMHO. I would like to give a prolonged trial period...

Chatroom

I'd like to see the chatroom stay, but not if it's not worth keeping, you know? It does cost money and if nobody uses it then scrap it. I personally like it and have popped in a couple of times. It's never been really busy and chat does seem a little sparse, but I like it nonetheless.

Hoping it stays,

Moondog.

I really like it. I have been in there a few times and have a good conversation or two. I understand your hesitancy to spend the money. Unfortunately, I think it will take a bit of time before everyone is used to it and willing to open up. Its a great addition though. 🙂

keep it

I don't use it but I think that people that think alike need to comunicate, some day I'll get in there too.

Vote Chatroom!

I'm definatly for the chat-room, I'd love to see it stay. I also think it'll draw more people to this site.

But overall, it depends on your finance.

Yes, keep it

I for one enjoy it. Although I may grumble at the occasional uninvited PM, I do like interacting with others informally and in a laid back atmosphere.

Actually I have not yet frequented the chat room here. However, it is always good to have an escape or chat sanctuary. I may just visit it.

TTD

I've been hesitating to drop in and say hi in there for a while 2 reasons, mainly cos I'm female and secondly from experience of unwanted PM's on other tickle chats. I'm not saying all blokes are like it and the guys I've chatted to here via email have been lovely but soon as some guys see a female enter the room yer jumped. I'm also more into discussion than cyber

New Rule?

I'm male, but I also agree with you.

Maybe a rule should be created disallowing people from 'PM'ing others without consent. I think the 'TMF' has that.

Yer right Jonathan, it does have that rule, but sadly it isn't always observed. It's one reason why I've come to this site rather than there - kinda like Mistress Mia's recent prob, (?)I was not well accepted there, here I feel at home and amongst friends.

Ideas?

Hmm...

Well if you have any ideas that you would like to present, post them in the 'Site Feedback' forum.
For TickleTheater to decide upon.

Ticklemad,

Don't let it deter you. If we get more people like you in there that is willing to have discussions I think it would work better. I enjoy it but, being female, also get alot of pms immediately. Its that man to woman ratio. I think it started out that way with people asking first but I noticed they are getting away from that. There will always be a few that will ruin it for everyone no matter where you go. If I am not in the mood or if there is a good discussion going on I politely say no thanks. I would look forward to seeing you in there.

I think it's always worth having a chat room on a site like this TT. 🙂

I don''t enjoy chatrooms too much but that's just my personal slant on them. Lot's of people love them so I vote to keep them even though I very seldom use them.

This discussion is a tad outdated. We've been without the chatroom for like 2 year...

nessonite said:
This discussion is a tad outdated. We've been without the chatroom for like 2 year...

lmao..I was gonna say! "Theres a Chatroom?" and here I was thinkin I wasted my time at the tmf chatroom for nothing..good thing i looked at the dates and see your post nessie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back