• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do your friends enjoy it when you tickle them?

The_Crusader

TMF Regular
Do any of you guys have a really close friend who's willing to lee for you or in fact ever asks if she/he can lee for you? I just had a friend of mine over to my place, an she's big into fetish stuff. Now we're both single so we on occasion hook up. Well we got bored and ran out of cigarettes so she asked if I wanted to tickle her. I tell ya its pretty awesome when your best friend asks you to tickle her for awhile. Anybody else have a friend like that?

No,I have friends who aren't ticklish but they tickle me sometimes.Lol,it sucks when I can't get them back.

Aww no fun. Its just nice for me to have someone offline who knows about my fetish. And she's totally cool with it! of course it helps that I've known her for ten years too.

yes i do
all the time i see her and she encourages me to tickler her. i see her all the time too

I am, in no way, that fortunate. However, I have had a few girlfriends in my life that seemed to enjoy it. A few of them seemed to have at least a passing interest interest in bondage too, which was cool.

We all get our little perks in life I suppose. For me, my best friend likes it when I tie her ankles together and tickle her feet, everything else in life sucks lol.

aye that be true... but like you said at least we have the little perks

Haha I took her out for valentines day too. She was wearing the cutest red heels. Didn't even have to take them off right away to tickle her feet. Was able to use a feather on her insteps before her shoes wound up on the floor!

I have a friend who is a fet model and has done some tk work before, and actually enjoys being tickled...so we get together often, and hang out...and wind up having massive tickle fights on my couch...she is a tiny thing, so I can easily overpower her...it's fun...too bad she's to tiny to actually get me back...

however...

I also have a new friend who is all about really learning my body...and learning which techniques work best and where...I'm in so much trouble when we get together...she's coming by tomorrow...and I'm hoping that I can wrassle her into the underbed restraints before she can get me in them...or not...either way, it's a win-win...

Too bad they are only friends...

I have a female friend who i told about my tickle fetish and i got her into it and she likes when i tickle her and she enjoys tickling me alot lol

My buddy from New Zealand let me tickle him when I went to visit in October last year.

We still talk, and he is being very "coy", but he's teasing that the times I chased him down to tickle him, he let me catch him.

I have a friend who is a fet model and has done some tk work before, and actually enjoys being tickled...so we get together often, and hang out...and wind up having massive tickle fights on my couch...she is a tiny thing, so I can easily overpower her...it's fun...too bad she's to tiny to actually get me back...

however...

I also have a new friend who is all about really learning my body...and learning which techniques work best and where...I'm in so much trouble when we get together...she's coming by tomorrow...and I'm hoping that I can wrassle her into the underbed restraints before she can get me in them...or not...either way, it's a win-win...

haha that's awesome. You'll have to let me know how it turns out.

She got me into the restraints...and forgot to attack several prime spots...she was a bit fixated on certain others...and not as much for tickling purposes...oy...

I'm teaching her how to tickle me...slowly, she'll figure it out...she's learning quickly as it is...evil thing...😛

Do any of you guys have a really close friend who's willing to lee for you or in fact ever asks if she/he can lee for you? I just had a friend of mine over to my place, an she's big into fetish stuff. Now we're both single so we on occasion hook up. Well we got bored and ran out of cigarettes so she asked if I wanted to tickle her. I tell ya its pretty awesome when your best friend asks you to tickle her for awhile. Anybody else have a friend like that?

Wow I'm jealous. lol. I don't really tickle my mates. I think I'm just too paranoid, unless I've had a bit to drink then I don't care- but it is rare for me to drink these days. I remember tickling my best mate because I wanted her to tickle me and it worked. But once I told her I liked to be tickled and she told me that she doesn't like to be tickled then I just can't do it. Think it's because she's been so good to me I would hate her to get annoyed with me and just not bother tickling me at all. I wish I could ask my mate if she wanted to tickle me just like yours-that's awesome. hehe

however...

Aw wow sounds awesome Camel :cool
😀

Last edited:
Cellardweller; you know they all just claim they "let you catch them" because they want more! 😛
Camel: haha that's awesome and it sucks at the same time
Tickle-fan: don't worry! You'll find a friend like that, we all will. Heck I've known mine going on ten years now and only after 8 of those years did I tell her bout my fetish.

As i'm married now I dont tickle our friends....but when i was in college and in that age frame (18-25 or so maybe a little longer) my female friends regularly asked to be tickled.They thought it was fun...provided i didnt take it to the creepy point). I even had female friends in college come in on predetermind days to the college wearing nylons and heels fully knowing and expecting me to slip off there heels and tickle them...and if they didnt see me immediately...they waited around for me to give them that days tickling!

On weekends when i went to dance clubs (back in the 80s) where i was a regular ,the female regulars loved to tease me with there nylonned feet and sat with me slipped off there shoes and let me tickle them while we talked and drank.Even the waitresses would come by and serving drinks and see me and slip off a heel to show me there feet and pedicures......god i loved that!

Cellardweller; you know they all just claim they "let you catch them" because they want more! 😛

I hope so. I plan to see him at one point in the future, and if we're both single, I'd tickle him again.....and he knows it. LOL

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back