• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Doctor tickling

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
There's always something fun about the fantasy of a slightly kinky doctor taking advantage to tickle a patient during an exam. Of course the real deal is usually one of the least ticklish experiences bt but the fantasy is awesome. Maybe you disagree and you've had a ticklish reaction during a doctor visit. It's a fun scenario I know has been covered in clips and stories. I'd love to hear anyone's favourites.

I’ve had it happen. More often than one would think 🥴 it’s usually accidental, but a few it was obviously intentional. Some apologize ahead of it know it will 😂

As I just posted, I was recently tickled on purpose by a nurse.

When she was putting in the pads to monitor my heart during surgery, she accidentally hit a ticklish spot. I guess she liked my reaction because she immediately tickled me intentionally.

Once when I gave blood, when the nurse was cleaning the area on my arm for the needle, she did so in a way that kinda tickled. She saw my reaction and kept on going. She started going up my inner arm close to my armpit. I starting laughing and moving around. She just smiled and said, I need to make sure this area is properly cleaned.

Once I was at the hospital and as part of a series of brisk maneuvers the nurse did that thing where she ran her thumb firmly up the sole of my foot and I of course did the whole convulse-and-burst-out-laughing thing, as one does, and as she moved on to her next thing she said something like "Oh, of course, you're ticklish" -- and of course I wondered where that came from. Was there a note in my chart from a previous interaction about ticklishness? Was she, whether as a medical professional or just a person in the world, responding to something about me that broadcasted a likely ticklishness? Or was it coming from somewhere else entirely? Before I could even consider asking she'd left and I'm not sure I saw her again.

Sometime ago, when I was in my mid-twenties, I went to my doctor for an exam. It was a small office, only two doctors. My doctor had me remove my shoes and socks did that test where he ran a metal device from the heel to the toes. I jerked and really curled my toes .... it tickled, but I didn't say anything. He said "Just a minute, I want to check with my associate", and left the exam room. He returned with another doctor who said there might be something wrong with my reaction and wanted to check. He did the same thing and I struggled to hold my foot in place. He told me NOT to curl my toes but hold them back and kept repeating the move. I didn't want to let on that it tickled .... suppose to tough it out - right? But he kept repeating it again and again, I struggled to keep my leg in place and hold the toes back, but that was impossible. Then I noticed that MY doctor was laughing in the corner. I realized they were tickling me on purpose. I said "What's going on here?" and reached out to rub my foot. The other doctor batted my hand away and repeated the move one more time, then just left. I realized that doctor had a thing for tickling. I never saw him again, but had fantasies later about that scene where he tells me I am moving around too much and needs to be restrained and am forced to endure the tickling over and over again until I breakdown and beg them to stop.

I had that reflex test on my soles a long time ago when I banged my head in swimming and they were worried I had a concussion (which I didnt)

they drew that pointer thing along from heel to toes on one foot and it gave me a massive shock as I wasnt expecting it, then when they went to do the other foot I jerked away before they did it I was in such a panic and they had to get a nurse or someone to hold my ankle hard. it was a very humbling and uncomfortable experience ngl but they were very kind about it

A few years ago my doctor ordered a precautionary ultrasound of my upper right abdomen and ribcage to make sure I didn't have an issue with my gallbladder, as I was having some discomfort in that area at the time. If you don't know, the gel they use for that does a pretty good job of simultaneously helping the ultrasound probe glide across the skin, while also reducing sensitivity 🙂(). Even so, at one point the ultrasound tech put the probe back in contact with my skin a little high on the side of my ribcage while I was keeping my arm stretched above my head as instructed, and it tickled in a way that made me flinch. She responded with, "oh, sorry!" I took that opportunity to say, oh it's fine–I guess I'm just a little ticklish. I was hoping for another quick intentional tickle or something like that, but she just replied, "Oh, okay...Oh my god, some people are just so ticklish, I almost can't even get the imaging I need! It's crazy!" So while I didn't get more, I got some unexpected insight into the field that stuck in my imagination for quite some time.

I had that reflex test on my soles a long time ago when I banged my head in swimming and they were worried I had a concussion (which I didnt)

they drew that pointer thing along from heel to toes on one foot and it gave me a massive shock as I wasnt expecting it, then when they went to do the other foot I jerked away before they did it I was in such a panic and they had to get a nurse or someone to hold my ankle hard. it was a very humbling and uncomfortable experience ngl but they were very kind about it
Now...True story...If you don't have the actual instrument to test the soles....You do wind up having to use your thumbnail !

It can happen and I absolutely hate it! That's something I'm really only comfortable happening with my husband. Plus, I've been to enough doctors and had enough tests done that doctor fantasies are a turn off for me. Having shitty medical procedures done is a great way to cure you of those kinda kinks.

I'm a surgeon and trust me, it's so hard to keep those fantasies out of my head when I get an especially attractive woman as a patient.... The fantasies do run wild but given the gravity of our profession and the situation, even one attempt could be career-ending.

But the fantasies I have from the doctor side of things are numerous...

When my girlfriend goes to the chiropractor, they always hook her up to a TENS machine for a bit, and she always laughs the whole time because it tickles her. Naturally I go with her whenever I can to watch!

As a physical therapist I tend to try and avoid the scenario of tickling clients at all costs. Just purely unprofessional and I try to remedy it whenever I can. Sometimes it's hard with plantar fasciitis treatments but most times it more so hurts than tickle. Very rare
I could write a hell of a story about it though

I’ve wondered about the plantar fasciitis treatments. Seems like they would tickle the heck out of a lot of people.

I’ve wondered about the plantar fasciitis treatments. Seems like they would tickle the heck out of a lot of people.
Believe me, they don't. It hurts like he'll. Most of what I do is not light or even moderate touch. It's very rare that I tickle someone. The massage gun does more so, but even still it's usually when used on places without pain that are just me being nice instead of providing treatment to the painful area

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back