• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Doctor Who:Rose Tyler Gets "TICKLE-NATED" !!!!!!

DalekNfra

TMF Master
This is for all you Doctor Who fans out there who always wanted to see that fetching Rose Tyler get her feet tickled!!!!!!!

Rose Tyler awoke,with a groogy look,to find herself in a dimly lit room,unable to move!As she slowly started to struggle,she began to notice that she was strapped,hand and foot,tightly to a cold,metal table!Rose tried to wiggle her way out,but to no avail!She felt a cold breeze gliding off her feet,and as she looked out,Rose could see she was barefoot!The blond companion turned her head toward the ground and could faintly see her black,heeled boots on the floor,one lying on top of the other!

"What is going on here"?,she thought as she tried to gather her wits!What is this place,where's the Doctor,and why are I strapped to a table with my feet all bare,were just a few of the thoughts racing through her pretty brain!

Suddenly,she heard a creaking noise,like a door opening up,and as the young companion looked toward her naked feet,she could see a bright light in the background for a few seconds,then disappeared!There was soon a sound,like that of some metal object gliding or floating toward her,and as it began to approach her,she could start to see the outline of the strange vision!

And Rose Tyler was now in terrible fear..........

For the object she saw..........was a DALEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ROSE TYLER,YOU ARE A FRIEND OF THE DOCTOR,ARE YOU NOT"?,the cold and electronic voice shouted out!

"Yes,what if I am"?,Rose responded in a defiant yet frightened voice!

"THE DOCTOR IS AN ENEMY OF THE DALEK! ALL ENEMIES OF THE DALEKS MUST BE EXTEMINATED"!!!!!!,the Dalek screamed back!!!!!

"Then why don't you exterminate me then"?,Rose blurted out,again trying to act brave,but in reality terrified!

"WE NEED INFORMATION ABOUT THE DOCTOR,AND YOU,ROSE TYLER,WILL TELL US....NOW"!!!!!!!!

"And if I refuse"?,shouted back Rose!!!!

"THEN..YOU...WILL...BE...TICKLE-NATED,TICKLE-NATED,TICKLE-NATED"!!!!!!,
the metallic voiced mutant hollowed!!!!!

"WHAT"?,she thought to herself until a horrible thought enter her lovely mind:
THIS DALEK'S GOING TO TICKLE MY FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No wonder she was strapped to a table barefoot!!!!!!!

"INITIATE TICKLE FEATHER"!,the Dalek commanded as a long,pinkish,feather-like objected snaked from its suction cup arm,and slowly turned toward the bound,helpless feet of Rose Tyler!!!!!!

"WILL YOU TALK"?,the Dalek shouted!

"NEVER"!!!!!!Rose shouted back,and bracing herself for the worse!!!!!!!!

"THEN,ROSE TYLER,YOU WILL BE TICKLE-NATED"!!!!!!the Dalek screamed and immediately the feather began to stroke up and down,back and forth across her soft tender feet!Rose tried not to laugh,biting first her tounge and then her lip,until finally,the light sensitive touch to her feet was too much for her to handle........

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
!!!!!!!!!!,Rose belted out as she wiggled and squirmed her way vainly to try to break free!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...I....HAHAHAHAH....NEVER.........TALK......HAHAHAHAHAH......NOT MY.....HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.....
.....TOES......HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"!!!!!,she cried out as the pink tickle torture device dug into her toes!!!!!!!!

"WILL...YOU...TALK"??????the Dalek asked!!!!!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...N...N....AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..NE.....HAHAHAHAHAH.......NEV......NEVER....HAHAHAHAHAHA....NEVER...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......HAHAHAHA....I....NEVER...TALK....HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH"!!!!!Rose blurted out between breathes,by now so exhaused from the tickle torture she was ready to give in!!!!!!!!!!!

"TALK,TALK,TALK",the Dalek commanded as the feather coiled and snaked all over her bare feet,tickling her soles and toes wildly!!!!!!!!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH"!!!!!!!!!,was all she could muster!!!!

"ROSE,ROSE TYLER ARE YOU THERE"?,a familiar voice shouted in the room!!!!

Rose,even in her hysterical condition,knew who that was:The Doctor!!!!!!!!!!

"DOCTOR..HAHAHHAHAHAHAH...HE.....HAHAHAHAHAH..HELP...ME....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA"!!!!!!!!,Rose screamed!!!!!!!

"ROSE,ROSE,ROSE"!!!!!,the voice continued!!!!!!

"DOCTOR.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH"!!!!!

"ROSE TYLER,ARE YOU OK"??????

Rose awoke with a shock:she wasn't strapped to a table,having her bare feet tickled by a Dalek!She was back on the T.A.R.D.I.S.,on the floor,the Doctor helping her onto her feet!And yes,her boots were on!!!!!!

"Oh my God,what happened"?,Rose puzzling said to the Doctor!!!!

"Just a little electrical disturbance,that's all"!the Doctor smiled back to Rose as her playfully tucked her blond hair behind her shell-like ears!!!!!!!"You just banged you head,as did I"!!!!!

"Oh,Doctor"!,said a relieved Rose,"I had an awful dream,I was strapped to this table and this Dalek was tickling my feet and......"

"WHAT"?,exclaimed the Doctor,"A FOOT-TICKLING DALEK"??????

"Yeah,it was tickling my feet like crazy"!!!!!!

"Oh,dear sweet innocent Rose Tyler"!,gushed the Doctor as he playfully went and tickled the tip of Rose's pink ear,"Daleks aren't known for their sense of humor!Now Davros,their creator,well,he was a bit twisted,and had poor Sarah Jane Smith in a sitiution like that!Thankfully,I managed to rescue her in time before he could really do some harm!Now you know why she wears boots all the time"!!!!!!!!

"Well,at least I don't have to worry about foot-tickling Daleks"!,Rose said in a relaxed tone!!!

"Now,Sontarians,well there's a sadistic breed for you"!perked the Doctor!!!!

"Did they engage in foot-tickling torture"?,a curious Rose said!!!!!!!!

"OH,YES"!!!!!,said the Doctor with an evil grin,"would you like to see what they did to their prisoners............."

Dedicated To Billie Piper,Who's Feet I'd Love To Tickle!!!!!!!

footphantom72

That was a very good story! 🙂
I can't help but wonder why there had to be so much exclamation marks, especialy since the ending part when they seem to have a conversation.

Oh well, it's not my business to ask. So let me just say "Keep up the good work."

Loved the story what doctor did u base it on. I had chris eccleston for the part

I liked the story, even though the overuse of exclamation marks still baffle me.... :?

Thanks for the compliments!Sorry about the exclamation points,got a little carried away there!Anyways,I based it on David Tennant's Doctor,just to let you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

footphantom72

I liked Dave dont get me wrong but I personally liked chris he had that real sarcastic bit that worked better for him. (my opinion anyway still an awesome story 😀)

:blush:blush:blush:blush:blush:blush:blush:blush:blush:blush:blush:blush:blush

Glad to see people liked that story!!!!Anymore WHO foot-tickling ideas???????

footphantom72

Tickle-Nate... classic!

Glad to see people liked that story!!!!Anymore WHO foot-tickling ideas???????

footphantom72

Loved it! I was imagining Tennant too. Other ideas! Personally I would love to see Martha tickled. May be the Ood could gang tickle her. You would need a group anyway as they can only use one hand. Just a thought.

Fiend

:26::tickleglomp::feather::gigglesmooch:Or the Sontarians!!!I hear they got a wicked sense of humor!!!!Even better,we could have a three-way foot-tickling fight between Rose,Martha,and Donna Noble!!!!!:26::tickleglomp::feather::gigglesmooch:

footphantom72

:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout

OK,THEN,"WHO" DO YOU WANTED TICKLED???AND BY"WHO"??????

:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout

footphantom72

HOW ABOUT THE SLITHEEN????THEY SEEM LIKE THE FOOT-TICKLING TYPE???

footphantom72

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back