• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does a "bad laugh" ruin it for you?

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Just something I was thinking about. A few years back I was interested in this girl named Gina. She was Italian, 5'11", black hair, green eyes, size 9 feet. I had to be patient and bide my time before trying to tickle her, I didnt want to mess anything up between us if it got akward. Finally one night she accepted my offer for a foot massage, I went for the tickle......and then I heard it.....like Fran Drescher with a nasal infection.....I stopped IMMEDIATELY and didnt really try it again for the duration of the short relationship I had with her. That wasnt the reason it didnt work, there were other circumstances but it definitly didnt help.

Anyone else ever get discouraged by a bad laugh?

Next time you come across a chick like that, use an iPOD and listen to like Yanni, while you tickle her LOL

Ticklishness and a hard genuine laugh is all that matters really. The ONLY bad laugh is a no laugh kind of laugh, like a moan or something or a restrained held back soft giggle like laugh. Reaction is quite important too.

TTD

Depends whether you prefer a hard belly-laugh type when you tickle, or a restrained, laughter, or continuous giggling. Personally, I prefer more restrained reactions, shows they're trying really hard not to be ticklish (yet still failing miserably, heh 😀). In other words, squirming and restrained giggling rather than violent thrashing and screaming/laughing.

koopacooper said:
Depends whether you prefer a hard belly-laugh type when you tickle, or a restrained, laughter, or continuous giggling. Personally, I prefer more restrained reactions, shows they're trying really hard not to be ticklish (yet still failing miserably, heh 😀). In other words, squirming and restrained giggling rather than violent thrashing and screaming/laughing.

yea 🙂 that is always good!

Strangly enough i'v never encountered a laugh i didn't like, as TTD said the only bad laugh i'v heard is no laugh 😛

The Girl must have a good laugh. It's terrible when you tickle a Girl and she cry so loud. I agree with tickletodeath when girls doesn't laugh when you tickle them.

Fortunately, I have never encountered a laugh bad enough to be a turn-off. I'm not sure what would happen if I did.

Yes and no

A harsh, whiny or forced-sounding laugh is a bit off-putting to me in any situation, be it conversation or tickling. An unpleasant speaking voice is usually an indicator that the laugh will dismaying, too.
On the other hand, it does reassure me that just because a woman being tickled in a video sounds like she's faking, it doesn't mean she is.

This bothers me generally. If someone has an obnoxious laugh (or voice for that matter) you're not sure whether to tell them to shut up please or stop doing whatever it is you're doing or saying to make them laugh. This has nothing to do with tickling really it seems, and more and more to do with whats tolerable in a person enough to be in their presense as just a friend or more regardless of what you're doing with them.

If something as simple as their laugh or voice is already obnoxious and coarse, even if they have no control over it, then I imagine it would ruin a great many things in your dealings with that person. They could be sweet and nice, but if its just plain hard to tolerate them then its a real problem.

I know that sounds really, really, REALLY shallow and superficial, but lets face facts people, if something bothers you you aren't going to tolerate it unless you don't care whether you suffer for it or not. Its just like the looks thing. Looks are initially more important than anything else because looks are all you have to go on (unless you count spiritual attraction by way of auras, etc.)

If they aren't good-looking (to you), you aren't going to approach them or take a chance or gamble with your feelings like that. Its not until after you meet then that you can discern whether or not this person is for you and should be in your company or you in theirs.

An obnoxious voice or laugh is just as much a viable handicap in this process as looks and appearance are. If you can hear someone's obnoxious laugh from the other side of a room and its a party and their voice is louder than everyone else's and it drowns them out, you're telling me thats not something to think about? Think about all your dealings with this person. If thats their natural voice, they're going to be like that all the time, no matter what they say. Thats not just obnoxious, thats embarassing, and its sad because it's not their fault.

I think what makes it hard for men to accept this in women is that women aren't supposed to sound like that. They're supposed to sound feminine, delicate, and have soft voices with different tones. Anything that clashes with the femininity of a woman, such as weight-lifting, smoking, alcoholism, etc, hurts them overall, and a disturbing voice is no different, even if the other examples are double standards.

Its not fair, but a man can get away with a lot of things a woman cannot. And we live in an age where looks are very decieving. But alot of people I'd imagine, if they're being honest with themselves would be put off by someone with an obnoxious voice or laugh.

Its really uncomfortable to even have to think about it, because its embarassing for everyone involved, but even in a social setting its bad. Theres no easy way around this. Unless they can change their voice somehow or take voice lessons. But should they have to do that just to be acceptable company for others? No.

Finally, I've never been in this kind of situation, so I don't have to worry about it.

This doesn't have much to do with tickling, but I think theres more to it than whats been initially suggested, especially in a much broader sense.

I wouldn't judge a person because of their voice, but I can't honestly say I'm big enough to want to be in their company if they themselves sound obnoxious whether or not they are. It would sort of be like having brunch with a serial killer. Sure, they may be carrying a conversation well, but you can't help but be preoccupied by the fact that they've murdered folks and they may kill you in moments. A loud or obnoxious voice is just as unavoidable. All of your attention goes to that and its hard to channel it out.

I think its important in how people deal with these situations. I can only presume to say what I THINK I would do in a hypothetical situation, but even now I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Um...I think the question was directed at 'lers, Vlad. Really...did anyone read all that??

Honestly, I've always thought that Fran Drescher was hot. I could learn to like that laugh if it's a reaction to tickling.

the hollywood brother applauds you for bringing this hollywood brother approved topic up. The hollywood brother do not think is kosher to dump a lady due to a bad laugh but people dump people for a lot less. The hollywood brother thinks you got to look at the whole picture. no one is perfect. It is even rumored that just maybe there is a fault or two hidden deep within the hollywood brother himself. The hollywood brother point here is that if you love someone then a bad laugh or a fran dresher laugh is not thereason to be lonly and brokenhearted.

This is going to sound creepy, but even Fran Drescher's laugh would not bother me. As long as she was genuinely ticklish and that was her unique reaction, I don't think I would care.

nessonite said:
Um...I think the question was directed at 'lers, Vlad. Really...did anyone read all that??

I realize that, and yes, I'm sure some people did. Some people got a hoot out of it they said, especially the part about the serial killer.

I don't know that I'm preaching to the choir though, I think thats a bit much...

The laugh was barely even part of the equation between us. The main reason it didnt work out between us is because she was a posessive, over bearing, jealous, paranoid psycho hose beast......the bad laugh was just the icing on the cake....LOL

The main reason it didnt work out between us is because she was a posessive, over bearing, jealous, paranoid psycho hose beast

How about telling us how you really feel, CC? LOL

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
The laugh was barely even part of the equation between us. The main reason it didnt work out between us is because she was a posessive, over bearing, jealous, paranoid psycho hose beast......the bad laugh was just the icing on the cake....LOL

You should have said that sooner, then huh? 😛

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back