• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

does anyone ever reply?

Well, of course you're going to get more results doing it directly than you will on here. Real-Life and the Internet are two completely different things.

It's all based on knowing who you're talking too.
When you ask someone in real life, they can see you and hear you and from that they know you are who you are.
But when someone asks on the internet, all you get is a big blog of text. They don't know what you look like or what you sound like so therefore they can't really trust what you say. Simple.

And people do sometimes reply to invitations, but mainly if you're a girl.
This forum is, essentially, a Male-Dominated society (and I say that because of the sheer numbers, Karen! Don't worry, we know you're the most Dominant person on here. 😛). This means the majority of all Invitiations are given by Males, and there is a very small minority on here who are into the M/M scene. The only time you'll find a mass response to an invite is when a Woman sends the invitation. Go on, look it up. You'll see. XD

To put it briefly, invitations will rarely get replies if a male, like yourself, posts it.

If I came off strong in anyway or form during this post, I apologise. I have a tendancy to sound harsh in long messages. 😛

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back