• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone feel we as a Community should have a private club

CapturedDoll

Verified
Somewhere right in the middle of the U.S where it's only fair that we put it because of finances and travel. This would be fair to put it dead in the middle.

I know lots of you have thought about it. But I'm very serious when I myself would run an amazing private tickling club. The ideas I have would make people want to come back. I mean this would be a place that you could really unload and have some serious discussions, meetups, chill time, live tickling. And I would make sure I was extremely open about practically every nickel and for what I believe it should go for.

I swear before I leave this earth I want to run a professional and fun, happy go Lucky Tickling meetup Session club. I would start a patreon but dam. I really want serious investors. Because I would Livestream real sessions where people can pay on the Internet to watch if they can't make it.

Don't you all think we deserve one damn place to call our own? Or am I dreaming stupidity . I can see it before my eyes
. It can work. If we really keep it as financially low in the beginning of the start and first few years of how I suggest we handle it. With my help and suggestions.

If anyone's really wanting to do something like this and has start up cash let's talk.

And of course let's discuss it here. I really want
Input.

Dreams can come true. I don't see why us having a private club should be out of our reach.

It's a great idea. What I would offer though is, the setup costs for that would be...high. And it wouldn't really be the "TMF / tickle lovers club", it would kind of be the "TMF / tickle lovers club for those within one hour drive of x place".

Maybe start small and run a gathering like you want this club to run? Maybe it doesn't need to be in one location at all but a touring gathering.

I agree that the costs of renovation, purchasing furniture, etc. would be high. It also depends on whether you want to recruit some girls to this club to be tickled. This is another expense, just like paying security guards to make sure a potential client doesn't hurt any of the girls if you're going to hire them. Another cost is paying taxes also for employees if you want to employ them. Depends on what you mean by dead in the middle. If you want to attract a lot of customers, opening such a club somewhere in a small town or on its outskirts will not attract a large number of customers. It is best to open such a club in large cities, such as New York. Of course, you would also like to earn something from it. Overall, the idea itself is interesting, but quite expensive.

Names for this tickle club:

“Top Secret Tickle Club Shhhh”
“The Laugh In”
“Laughs R’ Us”
“The Best Medicine”
“Stocks and Bonds”
“Captured Doll’s Happy Go Lucky Tickling Meetup Session Club”

Door 44 Productions
What's New

7/1/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello! Take a moment and introduce yourself to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back