• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Does anyone have? (furry)

dentrag1231

TMF Expert
Any old pics from equidna? I've looked everywhere, but no one seems to have any back ups. I'm mainly interest in the comics with tickling, and the pictures of two dragons being tickled by anthro cats.

Equidna

I don't have any of his comics, but here is the picture you described. Rage (red) and I believe Kyle Dragon (green). Enjoy. Apparently he drew many tickling pictures as commissions/requests, but was never really one for tickling himself. He was working on a really nice flash tickling game, but never finished it. I have the game he was working on and it has Panda Jenn's voice in it I believe. Only a few characters were ever completed. It's a shame, he did a good job.

Attachments

• KyleRage.jpg
    KyleRage.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 2,052
"R U Ticklish?" -The Game by Equidna

Flash 6.0 or higher is required. The game is 1.97 MB. Out of nine characters, only five can actually be played. Three are Equidna's characters: Dawn (dog), Tina (cat), and Krea (*shrugs*). The other two are Panda Jenn (starring the voice of Panda Jenn)and Firebird. He also had a few flash goodies that were foot fetish oriented. A flash game in which you can customize a pair of furry feet which can then be rubbed by a set of furry-hands and a video of his dragon character Rage licking a furry-girl's feet. However, I do not have them anymore. They both weren't very fun after 5-7 minutes. They were well done though.

Caroo is another talented furry artist who shares a love of tickling and he also has a few flash games floating around the 'net, but they're hard to find and you can't download them. He is currently working on a game involving his kangaroo character as a 'lee at the hands of a furry "vixen." You can find it on this board. I should be ashamed for knowing all of this, but I'm not. What can I say, I'm a furry-tickling freak. 😛aw:

I have quite a few Equidna pictures I will upload a little bit later tonight so stay tuned, and for you scalie fans out there, I have five equidna pictures that may tickle your fancy. Ha ha ha...

If you happen to have an interest in furry-tickling and can't find a certain picture, chances are I probably have it or can tell you where to find it.

Attachments

Equidna Pics

The first five are of "scalies."

Attachments

• TickleBattle.jpg
    TickleBattle.jpg
    630.8 KB · Views: 708
  • dragontickles.jpg
    dragontickles.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 625
  • RageRevenge.jpg
    RageRevenge.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 729
  • SlumberParty2.jpg
    SlumberParty2.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 669
  • Ticklefighttwo.jpg
    Ticklefighttwo.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 576
Equidna Pics 2

Okay, now for the rest. Two of Panda Jenn and some other assorted pictures.

Attachments

• PandaJennRage.jpg
    PandaJennRage.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 565
  • PJDonatello.jpg
    PJDonatello.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 489
  • TickledCarly.jpg
    TickledCarly.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 594
  • hopetickled.jpg
    hopetickled.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 422
  • Ytickles.jpg
    Ytickles.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 402
Equidna Pics 3

Dawn tickles a cat and vice-versa, plus one of Sketch the Dalmatian having fun. And a couple others.

Attachments

• DogTicklesCat.jpg
    DogTicklesCat.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 342
  • CatTicklesDog.jpg
    CatTicklesDog.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 321
  • toritickled.jpg
    toritickled.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 355
  • SketchTickling.jpg
    SketchTickling.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 355
  • tickle bed.jpg
    tickle bed.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 262
Last of my Equidna Pics

A couple of Rage being a 'ler, and three others. That's all folks. I hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• Tickles3.jpg
    Tickles3.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 437
  • RageTicklesCute.jpg
    RageTicklesCute.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 296
  • Cute_feet.jpg
    Cute_feet.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 175
  • Janetickled.jpg
    Janetickled.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 336
  • XR2.jpg
    XR2.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 322
Ah, Equidna, awesome artist...and I'm not just saying that because he drew fanart of my character...randomly. >_>

Anyway, I love all these pictures, and it's been a while since I've seen them! Thanks for uploadin'!

I don't mean to sound rude, but erm...well...I'm sure, seeing as how large the furry community is, that they must have lots of this sort of stuff in their forums, so is there a need to ask for them here?

Its tickling art isn't it? Sounds like this is the perfect place to ask for it, as this is the tickling art section of a tickling forum.

Yeah, this is hardly the first time furry art has been posted here. It's quite frequent actually.

In response to Iridis Vi; The pictures have been posted under a thread titled "tickling art," as Jim66f has pointed out. Hey, different people have different tastes. I don't mean to sound rude, but if you don't like it, don't view it. You chose to view this particular thread "Does anyone have (furry)" and furry tickling is what ya got. The furry community doesn't have many forums dedicated to this subject matter and such forums have small life-spans. I'd know, I used to own one. You'd be surprised to know just how many furries are members here at Tickle Theater.

Oh okay. I didn't realise. Go right ahead. Its not bad really, the posts are clearly marked as being furry ones and the furries keep to themselves, no posting in other threads they shouldn't, so I don't mind a bit.

There are furry forums, but a lot of them don't focus on tickling, so if you want to see furry and tickling put together, this is one of the places to look or post.

And thanks Big Blue for posting all of these. I really like Equidna's tickling pics. I wish his site was still up, but oh well.

That game you posted was fun too haha.

Last edited:
Thank you Papi. I believe his site simply crashed. I think he's repairing it right now. Maybe it will return soon.

I'm not looking for a fight. People tend to think I'm a jerk because I'm pretty straight-forward when I say things. That's just how I am. Most of my friends are in the military. The military way of doing things has apparently rubbed off on me. I'm just pleased that the time taken on my dial-up connection seemed to not have been in vain regarding the game I posted. How I long for a fast 'net connection.

it's a shame Equidna's stopped with the tickle art, but I suppose it's kinda understandable since tickling never was his thing to begin with...always good to see some of the classic stuff on here though X3

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back