• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone know why everything on C4S that's pre-1/1/10 is gone?

BBGuy5240

3rd Level Orange Feather
You go to any store and sort the list of clips so it starts with the oldest, the farthest it'll go back is 1/1/10. Any clips that came before that date are no longer up.

Like for example:

If you go to Zen Tickling, all of the clips with Foxy Roxy & Amber York together no longer appear. There are some clips of just Roxy that no longer appear.

If you go to Tickle Torture, everything with Kristin is gone. One of the legends of that store. Type in her name, literally nothing appears at all.

If you go to TICKLING-HANDJOBS-FEMALE ORGASM (which used to go by 'Realtickling'), all of their classics are gone. Including everything with the legendary Kristin Lea and Priscilla James.

You go to any store and sort the list of clips so it starts with the oldest, the farthest it'll go back is 1/1/10. Any clips that came before that date are no longer up.

Like for example:

If you go to Zen Tickling, all of the clips with Foxy Roxy & Amber York together no longer appear. There are some clips of just Roxy that no longer appear.

If you go to Tickle Torture, everything with Kristin is gone. One of the legends of that store. Type in her name, literally nothing appears at all.

If you go to TICKLING-HANDJOBS-FEMALE ORGASM (which used to go by 'Realtickling'), all of their classics are gone. Including everything with the legendary Kristin Lea and Priscilla James.

As far as I know, c4s removes older content to increase space. This is the information I received from them that old clips will be removed from all stores

As far as I know, c4s removes older content to increase space. This is the information I received from them that old clips will be removed from all stores
Thanks. I understand it, but I wish there was more of a heads up.

It sadly seems that way.

They supposedly have overcrowded servers. If I were you, if I wanted to buy these older clips, I would contact the manufacturer and ask about these clips. Maybe he still has them on his disk.

I have submitted a ticket about this with C4S, imo this not a solution to a storage issue. At first i even tought it was an index/search problem as old video's i had bookmarked for later purchase were still there, but when i actually used a search with a tag from the description, the same video's i had bookmarked suddenly couldnt be found and page appeared blank. There must be a better solution that just randomly deleting old stuff without warning.

The ticket i've created about this has been escalated to C4S IT department, and i currently still under investigation.
So, i'm eagerly/patiently awating their updates.

The ticket i've created about this has been escalated to C4S IT department, and i currently still under investigation.
So, i'm eagerly/patiently awating their updates.
Let us know when you get a reply. I'm super interested in hearing why this was done. If it was a server thing, I do get it. But again, I really wish there was a heads up that this was coming. Because a lot of great content featuring legendary ticklers/ticklees is now apparently gone forever.

Hi gentlemen - I have good news for you: the videos are not gone! Every now and then I enjoyed visiting some really old videos from realtickling and one day it turned out they were gone. But then I searched on google... and bam, they are still indexed and the links point you to the them at clips4sale, and one can still but them! Take this one, for instance:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/16393/947787/tickling-danetta-freely-1-large-screen

One just needs to know what they are looking for. And make sure you download them once you buy - if they are ever gone for good, there will be no option to view them in your browser (happened to the videos I had purchased from Ogre Productions when they were gone 🙁)

Yes exactly, they are stil there just no longer being indexed by the search engine itself so it seems.
That's why i created the ticket with C4S. however as of today i still have not heard from their IT yet.

Recieved an update from C4S support, this issue is currently still under investigation.
We'll just have to be patient and see 🙂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240909_185929_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_185929_Gmail.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 11
what in the hell..... 😱
I'm really hoping all of this really is just the result of a bug that being looked into. Because that's a TON of content we've seen just disappear from the site within the past couple months. I'm including the sudden disappearance of all the pre-1/1/2010 content of well.

Looks like the pre-1/1/2022 content is now back.

Everything pre-1/1/2010 is still not there.

I encourage you all to create tickes with C4S about this as well then, so i'm not the only one reporting it with them.
i'm surprised certain stores haven't do so themselves (maby they have idk). issues like this can even bankrupt certain studios, if noone can find their videos.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back