• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does being drunk make you more ticklish?

JRavada

I was just thinking about it...

At a party once, a friend was rather drunk and laying on my friend's bed. She had flip flops on, and I reached down and gave her foot a quick tickle. She kicked a bit, giggled and when I did it a second time said out loud "Who keeps tickling my feet?"

A week or so later when she was sober, we were at my house watching a movie and I reached down and gave her foot a quick tickle. No reaction. She then state "I'm not ticklish on my feet" and let me go at it for a good 10 minutes to no avail.

Do you think being drunk makes you more ticklish?

If so...I have two friends, one who claims she's only ticklish on her knees and at that, acts like it hurts more so then tickles when you attempt it. But she seems like she isn't anywhere else. And another (whom I posted about before) about not being ticklish on her feet by extremely ticklish everywhere else.

If they got drunk, do you think that would or could change?

It depends I think on how drunk they get. I've been drunk enough that I turn into a giggly mess if I get tickled. But I've also been drunk enough that I don't even notice if anyone touches me. Being drunk makes it harder to fight back, but I'm unsure on if it makes you more ticklish.

My most recent ex was ticklish reguardless, but I can't really be sure if it really had any effect or not.

It makes you less perceptive of pain, so how it'd make you more ticklish I don't know.

Alcohol reduces inhibitions. Being a little drunk could do it. 😀
Of course, tickling a VERY drunk person could end up costing a lot in dry cleaning bills. 😛

Try giving them some pot. They'll be laughing whether they're ticklish or not.

I have seen people in giggle fits from pot and thats even before the tickling started.

Although I'm quite ticklish when sober, I am pretty much impervious to any amount of tickling with as little as two drinks.

I would love to get stoned and tickle someone. That would be the greatest experience.

I'd say no, especially if you are really drunk. You barely feel anything, except dizzy and in a fog haha.

Alcohol is a depressant. It dulls nerve signals. Someone who's just a bit drunk might be less inhibited, and seem more ticklish, but I'd have to assume that being really drunk would make a person feel any skin sensation less, including tickling.

My current GF isnt that ticklish really. but when she's a bit tipsy, she'll be crying for mercy when i get at her feet 😛

so from personal experience i believe that the right amount of alcohol makes the Lee a lot more ticklish.

A slight buzz perhaps but flat out drunk? That would make one LESS thickish I believe and I remember seeing something on that a long time ago confirming this but cannot remember where.

TTD

Well I apperciate all ya help.

She wasen't VERY drunk, just pretty tipsy.

And no thanks for the pot suggestion, not big on smoking. But I apperciate the help

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back