• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does my massage therapist have a foot tickling fetish? (F/m)

Coventrytickler

Recently, I decided to treat myself to a deep tissue massage at a place I’ve been going to for the last year.
This time I had a new massage therapist. She was kind of hippy looking with long brown hair, longish nails and was around 5 foot 6.
I lay down on the bed in my underwear with my head through the hole in the table. As soon as she came near my shoulders, I noticed she had taken off her crocs and I could see her small, socked feet under my head.

She spent a little time on my back and shoulders, working out a few knots before moving down my back. Normally, they move into my legs, then down to my feet. She didn’t bother with my legs, instead removed the towel off my feet.

To start off she wiped my left sole with a warm, damp towel, making me twitch each time. She dragged it across my arch and toes about 6 times on each foot, not saying a word about my ticklishness.
Then she poured hot oil over my feet and massaged them but kept catching a nail every now and again, making me twitch. She lifted each foot up to her shoulder and massaged it in between my toes causing my to giggle, with my foot right by her face.
Finally, moved up my legs and rubbed more oil into me.

She asked me to roll over and put a towel over my eyes, which normally they just do the tops of your legs, arms, shoulders and neck again.
But she didn’t. She started on my feet again, pouring oil and rubbing it in, this time working a lot on my toes, I twitched and let out a fair few little giggles, but she never said anything.
She then did the rest of me.
Just as I was expecting her to finish (I had no idea how long was left from my hour appointment) she went back down to my feet with another hot, damp towel and wiped the oil off my soles and toes. My feet were twitching massively and I laughed a few times (I need to find out what that hot oil is as it made me ridiculously ticklish).
Then put some lotion on my feet and massaged that in, again catching her nails occasionally.
Then got a different lotion and rubbed that in but concentrating on my toes, tickled like hell when she pushed her fingers in between my toes.
Then finished and removed the towel over my eyes.
All she said to me was, watch out when you get up as your feet will be slippery.

Once I got changed and left the room, she was waiting by reception to open the door and say bye. Never once mentioned the ticklishness or anything, checked my phone and she had overran by 15 minutes, probably from the multiple foot massages

I don't see any other explanation.
You must go back and ask for the same therapist, of course.
I'm not sure what you should say to her before the massage begins. Perhaps something like, "I enjoyed the foot massage part of it best."

Great story. I’ve had masseuses over the years that like to tickle. Once they find out that I’m ticklish and seem to like it they will intentionally tickle me. I’ve had a few masseuse that know what I like and will tickle me the majority of the time.

Idk. That sounds crazy. All the places I go to they do my feet but not more than the allotted time and they're always incredibly professional about it. I had one masseuse one time who had a conversation with me about tickling and asked if I liked it, but she didn't really tickle me.

What kinda places are you guys going to?

I mean I had a friend who is trained in that and my cousin is actually a professional sports massages (ironic really as she is very ticklish especially on her feet 😂)

And I had conversations with them both before, as I had interested in it and I have brought up the topic of how do you handed someone who is ticklish. And Both of them just say, it’s about technique and just being more firm with certain techniques/spots.

So I guess they have knowledge about how to handle someone who is ticklish, but maybe some of them just chose not to use that knowledge 😂 I suppose it might depend on their client and the relationship they have with that person.

Still, funny story heh that’s for sure! Thanks for sharing

What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back