• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does race have anything to do with ticklishness?

JaredG

Does anybody think that certan races or nationalities have anything to do with how ticklish someone is? The only thing that I have encountered is that in my tickling experiences, black girls are much more ticklish than any white girls that I have ever tickled. I dont know if this is just a coincidence or what. Have any of you guys have any experiences with a certain race being more ticklish than another?

I dont know if race does or not. But, I like high arched women and you will only find white girls with high arches. Ya, maybe 1 in 50,000 black, asian, or hispanic chicks have an arch but otherwise, its white girls which is why I like to exclusively tickle them.

I think it does becuaes philipine women are all extremely ticklish. As for the other races I am not sure i just know that most asians are really ticklish with really cute laughs.

I don't think race has anything to do with ticklishness even though I have heard that japanese and asian females are supposed to be more ticklish than white, black or hispanic females. The reason that a person is very ticklish,ticklish, slightly ticklish or not ticklish at all has to do with how sensitive the nerve endings are in their bodies that sense ticklish sensations and in turn transmit it to the brain when they are stimulated. There are more nerve endings in our hands and feet than any other part of the body and that is why so many people have ticklish feet and even ticklish hands. There are nerve endings in every part of our body and that is why we are ticklish to one extent or the other from our earlobes all the way down to our feet and just about every other body part as well.

well i know for a fact that asian women are the most ticklish there is!

Having an asian girl friend I would have to support that however, I think tickling may be related to something else - a persons stress level.... I think the more stress a person is the more ticklish they become. When a person is stressed they are more vulnerable as his or her emotions are on a rollercoaster ride. Have you ever seen someone so stressed that they start laughing for no reason.....

i supoused that the ticklishness was related with the size of the foot (i have never met a girl with a big size of feet and not ticklish ) i supoused that , but when you are explaing that asian girls are the most ticklish woman i buried that idea

In my 31+ years of living in Asia and among Asian immigrant communities in the US, I have never known any Asian woman who was particularly ticklish. I believe that this myth was created as a gimmick to sell specialty videos.

MistressValerie said:
In my 31+ years of living in Asia and among Asian immigrant communities in the US, I have never known any Asian woman who was particularly ticklish. I believe that this myth was created as a gimmick to sell specialty videos.

I absolutely agree and in my opinion ticklishness depends a lot on the mood,
how relaxed a person is and last not least the tickler's skill 🙂

I don't know if this proves anything (I don't think it does) but the most ticklish girl I know is mulatto (I hope I spelled that right).

The only girl I've ever met that I can tickle her feet through a heavy blanket.

I agree with mistress valerie. I have had ticklish asian girl friends, but also have known asian girls who are not ticklish. these are just subconcious sociatal myths. call me young and idealistic, but as ness pointed out, there are a lot of factors that go into being ticklish, and the genetic pigment of the epidermis (skin), is not one of them. maybe one day we will realize that this question is just as silly as asking who is ticklish based on the shade of their eyes. I wonder how that discussion would go. hazel, no man dark brown, no wait, i can proove girls with green eyes can't take it. get the point

I agree with John D. Schmidt

John D. Schmidt said:
I don't think race has anything to do with ticklishness even though I have heard that japanese and asian females are supposed to be more ticklish than white, black or hispanic females. The reason that a person is very ticklish,ticklish, slightly ticklish or not ticklish at all has to do with how sensitive the nerve endings are in their bodies that sense ticklish sensations and in turn transmit it to the brain when they are stimulated. There are more nerve endings in our hands and feet than any other part of the body and that is why so many people have ticklish feet and even ticklish hands. There are nerve endings in every part of our body and that is why we are ticklish to one extent or the other from our earlobes all the way down to our feet and just about every other body part as well.

Yeah i think so.

I grew up in world full of racial theory (South Africa) and have tried wherever I could to test these against the reality. Unfortunately the ticklishness question has never even cropped up, but if the other results are anything to go by, then I must say that, other than for the clearly physically observable differences of colour, build, hair, eyes etc., I have not been able to establish any instance where these sort of generalisations worked.

That does not rule it out, but my feeling is that people's reactions to things are mostly individual and determined more by their environment than by heredity. That's why you can also get some members of a family that are ticklish and others that are not- these things dont run in families or racial groups.

i was in china last week as the and as always i look forwad to tickling so i meet alot of girls they r tooooooo ticklish no one could stand it ,so i gues they r more ticklish than other races .

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back