• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does tickling define you?

drizzay01

TMF Poster
I guess my question is kinda simple...

I first came to this site awhile ago...well....cause I could download free tickling clips and...>.> ya know..

but then I started reading the dicussions, and..what everyone had to say on certian things...

Does it ever feel like the fetish begins to define your life? I Mean...I think of it as...the "Normies" Enjoy just simple sex...but it doesn't define who they are...we enjoy certian quirks...but because we have quirks and they don't, does that make us different people?

Does anyone see what i'm trying to ask? lol

I think that those of us who have these quirks are very lucky, because we can enjoy a greater range of romantic and erotic expressions than "average" people.

Tickling alone doesn't define me, but a more-inclusive "soft femdom" sits at the centre of my psyche and does define me in a way.

I wouldnt say it "defines" me but it is part of what makes me different and that, in turn, is what defines me...for better or worse.

Definately doesn't define me, but it's a big part of what makes me...me.

It is, for me, a component of one of the most basic human instincts--sexual gratification. Therefore, as it is a part of that, it is a part of me...so no, it doesn't define me...but, as others have said, it is definitely a part of who I am...

Well I would not say tickling rules my life but it sort of defines me since I tickle like all the time every chance I get. I never let an chance to tickle pass. Even if I don't know the person.

M1

I think that most us wouldn't be in this tickling community if tickling didn't define us in some way or another. As for myself, I have always looked for "tickling opportunities" in places where I have known the ticklee, and for the most part, have been very fortunate to have those 'lees respond very favorably.

I've always been attracted to women with beautiful feet. When I find out that their feet are ticklish, it makes them that much more attractive and the desire to get my hands on those tootsies increases ten fold!

I have also been blessed with a beautiful wife who has incredibly beautiful, ticklish feet. She just loves having her feet pampered by me, and she willingly submits to having her feet tickled. When we first got married, she wasn't into tickling like I was. However, she has cozied up to the idea of being tied and tickled all over, and it has become quite a turn on for her. She now likes to be the 'ler, and has become very good at it. In fact, we now have to flip a coin to see who will be the 'lee or 'ler first. 😎

Webster Defines Dork As...( I Never Did Like That Picture Of Me)

Oh I'm Sorry I Thought This Was A "ticking" Website. Now How Will My Pillow Cover Ever Win 1st Place At The County Fair This Fall?? Tickling Turns Me On Like Nothing Else. I Don't Know Why I Am Wired This Way But I Think It Is Definitely Up To Code. It Does Not Define Me Per Say. "dweeb, Dork, Doofus, Loser, Geezer" Now Your Getting Warm. The Many Wonderful People( And You Know Who I Am...) On This Tickle Strand On The Web Are A Constant Source Of Insight, Humor, Support, Artistic Talent, Wonderful Stories And Oh Yeah Pics Of Nekkid Ladies. Tt Vixens Rule!!!!

Ya know...I know a guy who likes to wear depends and get spanked...but that is neither here nor there...

I LOVE TT AND MY FELLOW VIXENS AND GANGSTAS!!!!! Tickling may not define me as a person, but it certainly defines me as a member of an incredible community...😀

I can think of no one thing that defines me, and tickling is no exception. It is an important part, and has made my life quite a bit more fun than it might otherwise have been, but define me it does not. 'Tis probably for the better, as one thing dominating me, no matter how fun, exciting, or interesting, would make life a great deal more monotonous and drab.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back