• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does tickling make everyone laugh?

does tickling necessarily have to cause laughter?

I’ve been thinking a lot about this actually. I posted in the true story section because I had an experience that made me question this. Would love to hear some additional thoughts if you give it a read.

I would say no, even if you exclude people who aren't ticklish at all.
Some people who are ticklish will scream rather than laugh, while thrashing and trying to get away.

In my experience that would be a definite no. While most girls (~90%) that I have tickled laughed when I tickled them, a few would squirm and make other funny noises. A couple were definitely ticklish but were able to hold back their laughter while they squirmed and let their eyes bugle out.

In my experience I can say it does not always necessarily cause laughter, hell sometimes I don't laugh, I'll just squirn/wince/groan/grunt/and whatever else. I have found that in most cases with my tickle partners (all female) that don't laugh much , (I mean even the ones that don't laugh much, they still laugh at least A Lil bit), usually it's more of a case of them being embarrassed of what they perceive as the sound of their own laughter. Yes just like some of us don't care to much for how we sound on the phone, or radio or something ( i still remember the first time i heard myself on the radio, also remember thinking how god awful i sounded) , some folks don't like too much of the way they laugh n stuff. They try hard to not emit that ugly sounding laugh of theirs, and it's gotta come out in some way shape or format, so usually it's in the form of squigglin/squirmin/moaning/grunting/squealing or whatever else.....what I've ascertained in my humble experience.

I think as long as there’s some sort of reaction, it counts as ticklishness. Some people don’t laugh but make other noises or just squirm around loads. There’s no such thing as a “wrong” reaction, just as long as there’s something other than lying there like a dead fish.

I think as long as there’s some sort of reaction, it counts as ticklishness. Some people don’t laugh but make other noises or just squirm around loads. There’s no such thing as a “wrong” reaction, just as long as there’s something other than lying there like a dead fish.
Curious if you think being ticklish also has to be a reaction on its own with no other stimulation. I’ve been looking for some commentary on this story I wrote because I’m newly discovering that I might actually be ticklish, but I’m not sure it qualifies. Would love an opinion after reading 🙂

I do laugh when tickled, but I probably groan or bellow, especially when I feel an intense and abrupt tickling sensation.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back