• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dog licking girl's feet in the stocks (dog/f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParadiseTickle

TMF Poster
I remember that clip from way, way back... Do you have the full version for sale on your site? I couldn't find it.

I love to see girls in bondage tickled by animals or machines.

I have this clip as well. Would really like the full version.

Wow

Hey paradise how did y'all find all these awesome women really??? Cuz that contest is a dream come true but yet how the hell did u get all those women to participate???

But how do u recruit the girls to be tickled? Do u just walk up to th at random and ask if they would like to be tickled???

But how do u recruit the girls to be tickled? Do u just walk up to th at random and ask if they would like to be tickled???

Actually I've recently run into discussion on dog owners forum
where few gals were talking about how they enjoy their dogs licking soles
so you have a good entry point

It is difficult, but...

It is not the easiest thing in the world to get pretty young things to agree to bondage and restraint and then take advantage of their ticklishness, I agree. Perhaps it helps that I am an experienced video producer and a woman, as well...

It is still not easy to do for a living, trust me. Sometimes it is just better to be able to sit down and enjoy the film rather than be the one on the other side of the camera...

Animal licking is super sexy

I can't think of anything I would rather see than a goat or cat or dog licking a girl's feet and making her go crazy!

Attachments

• Lilylicked2.jpg
    Lilylicked2.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 448
I'd love to see more clips and pics like this, and dying to see nylon feet get the lickle treatment!

New footage...

I would pay big bucks if you guys could film a scene of a goat torturing some poor girls' feet....hooyah!!!

On the table...

We are currently in the works of filming girls getting their body parts licked by goats...

Wonderful!!!!!! Love watching the Torture of the Goat's Tongue!! I hope Renee is one of the "unfortunates".........

That would be so cool!

I have never seen that - a girl in nylon feet getting her feet licked by a goat....I GOTTA SEE THAT!!!! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back