• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

dollhouse tickle

Kiryu

TMF Poster
yea i know crappy title but ive never been good with them , but back on track FINALLY after about 2 to 3 months i got some time to do a shot with my figures having some fun with Violet (pick hair) and Maya while Ashley watches waiting for her turn. plus i got a third doll, and to my surprise there called Liv dolls, sry for the shoddy quality but i dont have a camera yet, need to get one. well back to halo 4 ^.^

(looks at Kiryu's pics)

...0_0...well...o_0...it's not your AVERAGE post of tickle torture artwork THAT'S for sure. LOL.

is that figure on the right in the first three pics in rathalos armor from monster hunter?? very bad ass

yea

is that figure on the right in the first three pics in rathalos armor from monster hunter?? very bad ass

yea its the Revoltech Hunter Man Fencer Laeus Series From HLJ he's one of my fave's🙂 my next shoot which god knows when, due to no privacy atm i'm gonna use my newest figure Cherudim

Last edited:
Great shoot everybody... Let's hear it for the girls. They were great sports really... about the whole thing...

But in all seriousness, these are some really well staged photos.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back