• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dolls That Are Alive

Miss Sassy1

2nd Level Orange Feather
I had a nightmare that I was at the mall and I think I was being tickled by evil dolls that were alive. This wouldn't have anything to do with me reading Ilo's story for hours last night, would it? oO....and I'm sorry if this is not the right area! ><

Perhaps you've got some sort of fear towards dolls? Or it could be Ilo's story you're so fascinated with. 😛

That's because porcelain dolls are the work of the devil! Those things just look like little bundles of terror waiting to spring to life when you're not looking at them. And who would want to look at them!? They're awful abominations!

That's quite the interesting nightmare you had o.o Maybe you shouldn't read stories like that before going to bed~?

That's because porcelain dolls are the work of the devil! Those things just look like little bundles of terror waiting to spring to life when you're not looking at them. And who would want to look at them!? They're awful abominations!

This is my revenge for all those arguments you've won Bella hun. ^_~

Gyaaah!! Curse you, woman! I'll get you for this right after I'm done curling up in a ball and muttering!

*blinks* Ok, guys, let's not fight or argue in my nightmare thread >.> and shuttup Chais 😛

Good ^.^ PS....this story is the Jen series >.> I was reading the comic called Apocalypse or whatever it's called! Actually, not even sure if it really was a nightmare or just my weird imagination.

As long as I got you, I must ask when are you returning to DA? A lot of folks miss you

OOOOOOOh, I was on there just yesterday....*blinks* I wasn't aware that you guys new I was on DA. ^.^ unless A.) You're talking to someone else, then I'm sorry >< or B.) You think I'm someone else.

Yeah, we miss you art. Sassy snake is sexy and besides, there's some goon trying to tarnish your name

OH nonononono >< I'm not who you think I am....I'm seniorgirl09 on DA.....plus I can't draw to save my life @_@ so that answer you gave me would be in the B category in my last above post.

It's fine sir...^.^ the only things I have on DA is a few interactive stories that I wrote a few years ago....now I only go there once in a while.

Plus, you should have figured something was wrong when I was like DA????? Wouldn't this sassy snake know what the initials of Deviantart be? and thank you sir.

Oh yeah, I thought that might have been a dead give away :huh

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back