• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Domestic Interrogation - Parts 1-Final

oft9tkl

TMF Expert
Domestic Interrogation - Part 1

While relaxing at the beach.
Husband (H): "C'mon honey, lets put this behind us. Why don't you tell me where you hid the vibrator."
Wife(W): "No. I told you I am mad at you. I am right to be mad at you and I will stay mad until I am done. I can't tell you where I hid your little toy because it is impossible for me to stay angry when you use that thing on me. You're going to have to wait this one out."

Attachments

• 120t.jpg
    120t.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 662
Domestic Interrogation - Part 2

AFter a few drinks and a nap, wife wakes up. She looks down the bed to see her ankles tied. She tries to untie herself, but one of her wrists has been secured behind her. She can only reach down to about her knees with the other hnd.

Attachments

• 110t.JPG
    110t.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 599
Domestic Interrogation - Part 3

Husband enters.
H - "What do you say you tell me where the vibe is now?"
W - "No. What you think tying me up is going to make me tell you. You make me laugh."
H - "Hmm. Well good, I did kind of have that in mind.

Attachments

• 118t.JPG
    118t.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 376
  • 115t.JPG
    115t.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 420
Domestic Interrogation - Part 4

Husband produces feathers.
W - "What, you're going to tickle me. Don't do that. It doesn't matter anyway (sounding unsure of herself), I told you I am not going to divulge where I hid it."
H - "Okay, I hear you. And I know you do have one strong will. However, you also possess two awfully sensitive, and awfully defenseless feet. And I have two fiendishly soft feathers here. Seems to me you strong will is outnumbered four to one."

Attachments

• 119t.JPG
    119t.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 564
  • 117t.JPG
    117t.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 477
Domestic Interrogation - Part 5

Husnad stroking wife's feet with feathers.
Wife trying to hold back laughter, teeth clenched, whimperes of laughter leaking out. Her feet straining to avoid the feathers.
W - " OKAY...OKAY...I will tell you tomorrow, now untie me....PLEASE."
H - "I don't think I can wait. Sorry."

Attachments

• 116t.JPG
    116t.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 432
Domestic Interrogation - Final

Husband dragging feathers between wife's toes.
W - " (Laughing, gasping) PLEASE...STOP. Oh, I can't take it any longer. OKAY, OKAY....the vibe is hidden in the............
The End.

Attachments

• 113t.JPG
    113t.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 605
  • 111t.JPG
    111t.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 336
  • 112t.JPG
    112t.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
Sorry to be a bit of a pain, but there was no need to post separate threads for these, since each had at most three pictures, and most had one. Merged, they have been.

oh my god.. part4's 2th pic is the best!! wrinkled hot soles.... why can you tickle them when she put her soles over ?

I thought this would generate more interest and replies than it has. Oh well. Was fun to assemble anyway.

Sorry about the error in doing separate threads initially - thanks for cleaning up.

Should this have been in the story section? Not much of a story, but I thought it would add some fun to pics of my wife's feet, so I put it in Tickling Gallery. Not many replies. Does story sequence detract from pictures?

It is more of a picture thread than a story thread. Fear not, it belongs here, although it would be in Non-Tk if not for the last few pictures.

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back