• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Dominant lesbian tickles her friend Cindy in stocks!!!Feet, armpits,

Much obliged!

What a generous post!

Thanks razezeras. Did you get those from an HOM magazine?

Re: Much obliged!

andymac said:
What a generous post!

Thanks razezeras. Did you get those from an HOM magazine?
Actually, I scanned and posted these pictures to AMT a couple of years ago. If I remember correctly, this set was from a magazine simply titled "Tickling" from Lyndon Distributors

I remember these images, i saw them several years ago. Thank razezeras for post them !!. 😀😀😀😀😀

Yes really nice pics razezeras🙂 are from a Tied and Tickle or another of that kind ?

thefeatherboy said:
what is a HOM magazine?

HOM was a producer of fetish magazines that were mostly related to bondage and feet. Sporadically these magazines would sometimes have a tickling scene or two. At some point around the mid-eighties, HOM released a new series completely devoted to tickling, called "TIED & TICKLED." In the nineties they began the series anew with volume 2.

I have many of these Tied & Tickled volume 2 magazines in my posession. About 3 years ago, I began scanning the f/f photos in these and the many other tickling magazines I had collected over the years. It took me about 3 months but I ended up with about 2000 jpeg images, which I began posting to the newsgroup alt.multimedia.tk. Whenever you see a filename that starts with drew70...., chances are it's one of my scans.

I'm glad to see my scans are still making the rounds. Thanks for posting, Razezeras.

dude you are awsome

this is definitly going on a favorit list for me. I love everything about these pictures, where did you find them?

Thanks to you!!!

Thank you, Drew, for your beautiful scans!!!Now, I'm glad to know their author!!!Raz

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back