• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Domme Raven methods

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
Well, it began as a joke in the comic of Reindal http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=52357 , but I have been working on it and this side of Raven is having a nice reception in dA, two pictures of this series already and a comic on the way.

The idea behind it is that with this two new chars (the maids) Raven in his domme outfit has began a series of bondage sets that can be evil for the "captive"

Till now, I have used the two poses in previous art but I am preparing new bondage sets.

PS: I finally got the colour I wanted for Raven skin in the second picture.

EXPLANATION
--------------
First pic: Basically the two victims has to do something to each other until one give up, the loser will be punished in a worse way.

Second pic: First of all thanks to a friend on dA for being my guess here, the point here is to stay totally still and not to move even to avoid the cramps of this position. The part of the tickle shirt is a joke we had about it.

Kate © http://homunculuslover.deviantart.com/

Raven has plenty of wily bondage ideas, enough to write a never-ending series of chapters on the topic! Slipping on that outfit really stimulates the wicked side of his creativity... though I can't help but notice his reliable sense of fair play (concern for the subject's ultimate well being) asserts itself even amidst all the leather, rope, tape, odd positions and downy garments! It's clear even "Domme" Raven will go only so far... a little kink is fine, just as long as it does no real damage!

Love the stockings! More please!

Glad you like it. There will be more, the next will be a little comic about this chars, there won't be too many fetish action but maybe I'll put the link for it too.

Raven has plenty of wily bondage ideas, enough to write a never-ending series of chapters on the topic!

Haha, let's hope I'll have so many ideas as you say, at least I am already thinking on the third one.

Slipping on that outfit really stimulates the wicked side of his creativity... though I can't help but notice his reliable sense of fair play (concern for the subject's ultimate well being) asserts itself even amidst all the leather, rope, tape, odd positions and downy garments! It's clear even "Domme" Raven will go only so far... a little kink is fine, just as long as it does no real damage!

It seems so, and he feels well in it, haha. People says the outfit fit him, who knows maybe he'll become popular as a domme.
Haha, you are right, even at first Domme Raven was to be evil his goodness is stronger and I can't (really I tried) put him being really evil without a good reason. But that doesn't mean Domme Raven can't dominate, he just will take more care of his subs, but they will still be subs after all.

>> I almost want to take notes from this if I could be able to

Haha, you can take notes and use them if you want, just make sure you don't break the third rule.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back