• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't drop the bunny (2?/f)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
[Easter themed, foot and belly tickling]

Although it probably doesn't look like her much w/out her usual harem dancer outfit, here's an Easter-themed pic for the holidays featuring Safira in a typical 'bunnygirl' outfit...minus the heels. ^^

Someone has tied her up, laying on her back on the ground, arms tied to her waist and her legs raised above her head and tied to a horiztonal pole.

Now add in two cute fluffy bunnies placed upon her stretching soles and exposed belly. Commence laughter. 😉

This is actually a tricky situation for Safi there. Whoever tied her up deliberately only tied her knees to the pole. Her ankles are free...BUT...if she shakes her feet or kicks her legs around...the poor widdle rabbit upon them will fall and might get hurt. How is she going to get out of this situation...since she's not nasty enough to hurt the bunny. 🙂

Holiday-themed sketch with foot/belly tickling, and some forced perspective due to the unusual pose/situation/view (yes, we're looking down at Safira on the ground and her feet in front of us, above her). 😉

Enjoy, and enjoy your holidays.

Kh

Attachments

• BunSaf3.gif
    BunSaf3.gif
    70.4 KB · Views: 460
  • BunSaf2.gif
    BunSaf2.gif
    155.8 KB · Views: 1,146
Lol cuuuuuuuuute.
I like it miss ^___^
Thanks for putting it up!

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say she drops the bunny. Just goes to show the true nature of those cuddly little buggers, tying up innocent people and torturing them. 😛 *Thumbs up*

More of your famous nibblers! Hard to believe that involuntary twitching won't send the top one tumbling, but then bunnies are soft and bounce naturally... I shouldn't worry it'll be hurt much. The slightly askew, overhead view lends a certain unbalanced, giddy gaiety to the proceedings; while the bit of slobber at the corner of Safira's jaw makes her reaction seem quite extreme! As to randy rabbit sadism, I suspect this exercise is strictly business-related; they're most likely searching out spots to secure their Easter eggs (further torment for our cute bunny girl, once the hunt begins!)

Last edited:
I guess I'm just a sucker for these little 'desperation' scenarios - does this one count? I'd imagine it does, and even if that wasn't the intention, I guess it counts in my mind. 😛 It's beautifully drawn, too. Didn't want to let that slip by in my delusional little fantasy world. Great stuff - I love your art and hope to see more!

Here goes...

Umoja:
Thanks very much. ^^ I am kinda getting worried though...I still don't have the hang of this new scanner, and I think the shaded versions (right version) are suffering for it. <:

Darth Vegeta:
Yep, cute is the order of the day here. You're welcome. ^^

Vazzy1000:
Thank you. 🙂

MistressValerie:
Yep, a very fiendish use, esp considering the decision/situation Safi's now stuck in. ^^

C_Tickler:
Thanx very much too. ^^

HDS:
Well, we don't know if the rabbits were the 'culprit' here...they might be though. 😉 I'm not saying if she can endure or drops the poor bunny though...I like these 'what's going to happen next' cliffhanger picys. ^^

Teaser:
You're welcome. 🙂

Reed_789:
Heh, Safira usually thinks bunnies are cute too...but not like this! ^^

Littlebighead:
*smirks*
Oh, I'd say the shivering and fidgeting as Safira wails might be the clincher to make the top rabbit (on a very unstable perch, as you noted) 'bounce'...but again, I'm not saying what happens next. 😉 Her reaction, well, imagine how it'd feel to have a soft nose-shaking bunny on her poor helpless soles...yet unable to move them or grab the bun. ^^

Jaynin:
Thanks and I hope to keep it coming. Actually, this one probably DOES fit as a 'desperation' scene...if Safi reacts, she might end up with a faceful of rabbit if the thing didn't get hurt. I'll have to add this one to that thread, since it does count, I think. ^^

11225:
Hee, hee...I dunno how long Safira can endure both bunnies. They're blatantly tickling some of her most valuable regions for her dancing...just imagine how she's feeling. ^^

Kh

Wow, fantastic work, Khali!! I totally like it! It's perfectly done technically as well, a flawless body anatomy and foreshortening (great soles shot -just the way I like it 😀 ) . And the bunnies are rendered very realisticly as well.
I kinda like the subtlety of the shaded version. Though it's always great to see the linework version as well 🙂

Thank you very much for sharing this with us, Khali 🙂 🙂

Good grief, talk about a horrible paradox--gotta stop the tickling, can't hurt the poor innocent bunny who's just doing it's natural thing after some sod put him up there...impossible to lower her legs, for the horizontal bar...maybe she could thrust it forward so it landed on her cushiony breasts 😀 Excellent work Kahli! :ayyy:

~K

Scavenger:
Thank you very much, and I'm glad it was 'technically sound' too...I was quite worried about screwing up the perspective on this (or worse, confusing viewers with the fact she was on the floor and everything was 'up' at you). I'm still torn on shaded vs linear lately (as some replies have hinted to me)...but who could argue bunny + soles? 😉

TKLVR18:
Hee, hee...yep. That's exactly the mindset I wanted people to have as they saw this. Safi there is REALLY in a bind and what can she do...although yes, letting it drop on her chest might work. 😉 Thanks. ^^

Beaunanza:
Thanks a lot, glad you enjoyed it. ^^

Kh

like many of the artist here, I've fallen in love with your work <333
Happy [belate] Easter to you as well ^_^

Relent:
Thanks much, happy late Easter as well. 😉

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back