• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DON'T FORGET!! New Family Guy on Fox May 1st!

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
The time is nearly upon us! I believe I read that this is the only time an animated series has actually been brought back in response to DVD sales and public outcry. 😀
So Sunday and 9...be on Fox!!

Yes, I know, I've been waiting for this too! 😀

"Grrr! Sometimes I feel I married a child!"- Lois

"Yeah?...well....you know what that makes you? A pedophile! And I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here and be lectured by a pervert!"- Peter

ROFL! Thats one of my favorite moments so far. 😀

We're talkin Marty McSuperfly

Praise be to the Gods...FAMILY GUY IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GREATEST TV SHOW EVER IS BACK ON THE AIR!!!
HELL YEAH! HELL YEAH!!!
CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!!!!!

"Hello 911? Yeah. Yeah it's Quagmire. Yeah, uh-huh. Yeah, it's stuck in a window this time."

the hollywood brother can't wait for stewie to attempt to take over the world like pinky and the brain

I need to take work so I do not miss it.

I got it under name i'll put deceased, and where it says sex i'll put, no thanks i'm already dead. It's bullet proof. - Peter Griffin

Jus kiddin I already have off for this monumental day, heh heh heh alright heh - Glen Quagmyor

Go Family Guy

Well if anyone here likes to visit book or comic stores, pick up the issue of Toyfare with a toy of Batman on the front cover. There is a tribute to Family Guy on the inside telling about some unknown-to-most facts. One is...In the beginning song where Stewie sings 'Effin cry', the creator said that he is ACTUALLY saying 'laugh and cry', and apparently always has! If you purchase the dvds and listening to the recorded commentary, you find out Stewie is actually gay, and in the magazine the creator said there are huge chunks missing because it was so heavily edited. Anyone else know fun facts? There were plenty in the magazine!

AphroditeRabbit said:
Well if anyone here likes to visit book or comic stores, pick up the issue of Toyfare with a toy of Batman on the front cover. There is a tribute to Family Guy on the inside telling about some unknown-to-most facts. One is...In the beginning song where Stewie sings 'Effin cry', the creator said that he is ACTUALLY saying 'laugh and cry', and apparently always has! If you purchase the dvds and listening to the recorded commentary, you find out Stewie is actually gay, and in the magazine the creator said there are huge chunks missing because it was so heavily edited. Anyone else know fun facts? There were plenty in the magazine!

When are you ever gonna bring this dvd with you? lmao! Gotta bring it with ya when i see ya comin up here shortly.

Do the dvds contain any of the deleted scenes? I'd buy them if they did 😛 😛

"Cigarettes killed my father and raped my mother!" -Unknown guy in the show

Am I the only one who thought Family Guy and American Dad tonight weren't all that good? And in this case of American Dad, its needs to get better quick if its going to last. This was it's season premiere episode, and for it to start this way isn't good. With shows like Family Guy and The Simpsons which are well established, it needs to deliver that kind of enjoyment to be successful. Unless of course people buy into it anyway.

I see the characters of this new show as ripoffs of Family Guy. Theres hardly any originality to it thus far. The husband is just like Peter, the wife is just like Lois, the alien is just like Stewie, the fish is just like Brian, the daughter is just like Meg, just more rebel, and the son is like Chris, also more rebel and less dim-witted and slow.

They basically cloned Family Guy.

I think this was a bad move, especially considering Family Guy is going to have a new run. The possible failure of this new show could take Family Guy with it since their efforts are now divided on two shows.

They should just focus on making Family Guy better instead of creating a new show, I think. Its not that tonight's episode (American Dad) wasn't good, it just seems like a clone. I don't think it will last for more than a season if this first episode is any indication of the future of the series. Family Guy was boring, and with all the comeback hype, it didn't deliver to the expectation. Not for me anyways.

I hope this is just a case of first episode shivers and comeback jitters.

Last edited:
Yeah, American Dad has it's moments but I wouldn't be sorry to see it go. It was better than the pilot that aired on AS a while ago.
No problems with the new Family Guy though. 😀 I thought it fit right in with the rest of the series which must be hard to do after being off the air for so long.
I hear they were able to bring back all of the original voice actors which is aweosome. Very odd though that we say none of the Griffin's neighbors.
Anyway...I'll surely be watching next week. I hope they dont screw around with the time slot. I don't watch FOX any other time so I wouldnt know if they did. It's not like on Adult Swim where if I miss something I can just watch it 3 hours later when it reairs. 😛

Well, I thought the new family guy was incredible. I've only ever laughed that hard a few other times in my life. Almost every other minute I was laughing my ass off. It was good. 😀

American Dad didnt appeal to me at ALL though. I did see it as kind of a family guy clone for the most part, and it wasnt funny at all really.

I didn't think Family Guy did it for me because everything seemed predictable with this episode, I guess. The subject matter was funny, but when you have a sense for whats going to happen its not as profound as it could be.

I'm glad you two agree about American Dad though. I'm worried, if only for Family Guy. Its a great show. And it would be really unfortunate for efforts to be split like this when full effort could be given to make one show better. They're taking a real risk, and either way Family Guy will be effected to an extent by another show.

Toons

I thought last night's Family Guy was hilarious. American Dad was OK, certainly better than the pilot from a few months back. The major disappointment of the evening was The Simpsons - both episodes tanked. I think the show has finally jumped it... 😡

I dont watch The Simpsons anymore. I can't imagine that after like 15 years they could possibly come up with anything original. 😛 I watched it once a year or so ago and was disapointed to hear them using the word "ass". Not that I was offended but back when I used to watch that show all the time you didn't say that on nwtwork tv. It just lost something for me.

YAY!! I got my compy fixed! My first post in a few weeks will be of two quotes from FG:

"I got that from Bed, Bath, and Beyond" (or whatever) -Lois

"Yeah well I just hope you stayed away from the Beyond section"-Peter

*walks......steps through a portal and goes flying through a weird section of the "store". Finally stops and says* " oh HERE'S the coffee mugs"-Peter

" Dont worry. I've got an idea. An idea so smart my head would explode if I even BEGAN to know what I was talking about" -Peter

Welcome back, ILuvs! I was wondering if you were still having 'puter probs -- glad to hear that everything is OK now 🙂

Yeah val. Had to do a full restore..but luckiy I saved all the important stuff except a folder of clips which didnt save onto the disk for some reason, 🙁 SO all my longer clips that I got from friends, are gone cuz that disk had nothing on it when it was supposed to. poo......Well, at least I got all my bond vids and 368 pics back. 😀

Iluv2btickled said:
Yeah val. Had to do a full restore..but luckiy I saved all the important stuff except a folder of clips which didnt save onto the disk for some reason, 🙁 SO all my longer clips that I got from friends, are gone cuz that disk had nothing on it when it was supposed to. poo......Well, at least I got all my bond vids and 368 pics back. 😀

Them full restore thingies are handy. 😀

I did that to my computer about....2 months ago? probably. It was annoying though, because my computer has norton now, and with my small amount of RAM (A measley 128mb), my computer runs slow as hell. Norton just sucks up all the RAM for itself! Plus, I lost all the videos I had saved up, along with my awsome computer wallpapers! I was really sad about that one. :sad:

Wow, ILuvs; I'm glad that you were able to save most of your stuff. I had to do a full reformat just two months ago myself because Windows was going totally insane for unknown reasons. I always make incremental backups weekly and a full backup every few months; I also like to compare the file sizes to ensure that everything transferred correctly.

Kunoke, I suggest getting rid of Norton as soon as possible and grabbing a copy of AVG Free, at http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php There are some tricks to removing Norton; you must disable all auto-protect, script-blocking, and e-mail/IM protection features before uninstalling it from the Add/Remove panel. Live Update needs to be uninstalled in a seperate operation. After a reboot, you can then install AVG, which provides better protection than Norton and has free updates for life 🙂 Other good free antivirus software includes Avast, http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.html

Best of luck,

"How does it smell? Does it smell like Servitude?!" - Stewie

That had me screaming that was too damn funny. 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back