• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't fuck with dwarfs (Goblin girl in ticklebox)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and you'll be able to access a total of 12 angles of this scene, as well as hundreds of other publications: https://www.patreon.com/posts/dont-fuck-with-111795435

"Did you really think you could steal from a dwarven fortress and get away with it, goblin girl?

Look, I could have left you to the guards or dealt with you myself in a swift manner, but you know what? I think this is better. Much better. You see, being in charge of this motor transfer system is a simple but rather dull task. There's almost never anything to do, but someone has to make sure the wheels keep turning, and turning, and turning endlessly, and your... ahem, assistance is going to be quite handy.

Don’t worry, your new task isn’t complicated at all. It’s so simple that even a goblin could handle it. As long as I hear your useless pleas and whining of vulgar green-skinned thief, accompanied by a chorus of laughter, it means everything is working perfectly, and I can continue drinking my mead in peace. and only when I stop hearing your laughs that I’ll need to get to work.

So, I hope you’re comfortable there, little green vermin. This has only just begun…"

Another clear example of professional encroachment in the field of Toermentor, which I invite you to check out in his gallery.

The morphs package I downloaded to model G8F with a goblin appearance still had quite a few options I wanted to try—something similar but with a different facial configuration. I also took the opportunity to tweak my tickle box a bit.

It must be acknowledged that despite the magnificent models created by the DAZ 3D team, they didn’t pay special attention to the realism of the feet, at least from G8 backwards, and this is something that some users have been correcting with morphs. I designed my box to be usable by everyone with the base G8F, DAZ Studio’s free content, but this meant it only worked correctly with the base foot model. Here, I also wanted to play a bit with the morphs, try something different, and go ahead and make the feet a bit bigger, giving that caricatured goblin look with a big head and large limbs. This also involved significantly modeling the entire toe restraint bars system of the box.

Attachments

• Don't fuck with dwarfs 1.png
    Don't fuck with dwarfs 1.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 84
  • Don't fuck with dwarfs 2.png
    Don't fuck with dwarfs 2.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 84
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back