• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't know if anyone cares

likeasong1

TMF Master
Phil Everly, half of the Everly Brothers, has passed away at age 74. I'm a huge fan of the Everly Brothers, so this is pretty sad. Don't know if anyone else here is a fan of the vintage rock 'n' roll heroes. RIP Phil Everly

Yes i heard the sad news and have been a lifelong fan.
My thoughts and best wishes go out to the family, may he rip.
I saw the concert when they got back together and it was magical, a famous actress was quoted " they sang together after years apart, and it was fresh clear and they sang like a pair of nightingales."

Last edited:
Yes! Not one of their better known songs. Pleasantly surprised you picked that one out.

That's where I live. Haha. Found the song when doing research for my class about a year ago xD had to make a video about me and the city I live in. XD

Guess we can consider this a tribute. XD but the song is them. Right?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_0aL-Oy68pg

Last edited:
Oh COURSE we CARE!

What GOOD's a world WITHOUT CARE?

(bonus points if you get where that's from ^_~)

But yeah, sorry to here he passed away hun. Seems like alot of iconic legends and famous actors/actresses are passing on.

I was personally shocked when Carlton Heston died. I grew up watching his films and thoroughly enjoyed "Ben-Hurr" and "Cool Hand Luke".

Miss Sassy. that is indeed the Everly Brothers' song. A chopped version for the video's purposes, but that's it. They had just so many great songs. Some other lesser known songs that I love to death are "On The Wings Of A Nightingale", "The Price Of Love", "The Story Of Me", "Poor Jenny", and "Ebony Eyes."

Yeah. I know its chopped. I'm the one that made the video. Lol. Its the only song I know sadly; of theirs I mean. Although never would have heard of them if I hadn't been looking up songs to fit in that video xD

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back